Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Backstage Pass 2.png

Backstage Intro - Meet Abby

Lyubka

Our Community Stars can be featured on Backstage Intros. To find out more about the Star Program click here. 

Hey folks, 

This month, we're happy to introduce you to Abby, aka @mauve_minnow - the newest Community Star! 

Hey Abby, tell us more about yourself. 

My full name is Abigail, but I go by Abby. I am 28 years old and I am from the Mountain West region, United States. I work in tech.

What are your hobbies and favorite things to do?

My main hobbies are food-related 🥙- I recently went to pastry school and love to bake, especially bagels, macarons, and sourdough! Outside of food, I'm really passionate about reading 📖(mostly sci-fi/fantasy) and hiking.

Do you have any pets?

No pets, but I would love to get a dog eventually.

Could you to share an interesting fact about you/your life?

I love to travel and have visited 13 countries and 5 continents.🗺 My most recent trip was to Japan🗾 and I'm planning to go to Australia/New Zealand next!🔜

We all love music here. Can you tell us more about your favorite tunes and artists?

My favorite genres are ambient indie (Manchester Orchestra, Vancouver Sleep Clinic, Novo Amor) and neoclassical (Ola Gjeilo), but I also have a real soft spot for Taylor Swift.

When did you start using Spotify and what's your favorite feature?

I started using Spotify in 2013 and was amazed to have the whole world of music available to me for free! My favorite features are the ones that help me discover new music, like the mix playlists and the recommended songs that show up on playlists.

What's the thing that you love the most about the Spotify Community and how did you choose your Community username?

I like how friendly and welcoming the Spotify Community is. I chose my community username because I think it's fun to say the word "minnow" (it's a very musical word!), purple is my favorite color, and I wanted an alliteration.

What is your best quote to live by?

"The fears you do not face become your limits."

Sweet! Before you go, could you share with us your favorite playlist on Spotify?

This is my favorite playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1pL9WMxGYQJhFsx8RUSFxO?si=8f051732e64f4b15

Thanks for sticking around! Stay tuned for the next Backstage Intro coming soon.

Lastly, if you're a Star wanting an introduction, feel free to reach out to one of the Mods to let us know. We'd love to find out a bit more about you.🌟

3 Comments