Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lost queue / Perte de la file d'attente

Lost queue / Perte de la file d'attente

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

Acer One 10

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Yesterday, I spend a lot of time making a queue and this morning all my queued songs dissapear and I'm left with an empty play queue. How can I recover this songs ? Thank you for your help

Bonjour, ce matin en allumant spotify sur mon ordinateur sur l'application pc, toute ma file d'attente avait disparue. Les chansons que j'avais mis en file d'attente la veille n'était plus là et la file d'attente était vide. Comment les récuppérer ? 

3 Replies

Hi there @solelll

thanks for reaching out to the community !

Unfortunately, it's not possible to recover the queue.

The queue can sync up between devices if the app is open and active on both of them, for example when using Connect.

A possible reason to what had happened here is that your might have created the queue and closed the app on your PC, then played music on a different device. 

Which might had overwrite the previously created queue and that means you'll not be able to recover it.

Tip: I recommend creating a playlist in the future to be sure that the selection will be saved.

Hope this shed some light.

Let me know if there's anything else i can assist you with 🙂

The queue should sync between devices, especially if on the same network. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Nothing Phone (2)

Operating System

Android 14

My Question or Issue

Spotify just wiped my queue after it stopped playing my music, it's really frustrating that I can't recover a lengthy queue, if I am not on phone and desktop(/web) at the same time.

Suggested posts