Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Option to Add Folder Cover Photos

I use folders to organize my nearly 100 playlists and love having unique cover photos to easily tell playlists apart at a glance. This works well and makes my UI look great when I'm inside a folder, but because there is currently no option to add cover photos to folders the difference is so striking that it makes my library screen look like something hasn't loaded properly.

On the iOS version I can read the folder titles so it's workable but on desktop I can't tell folders apart until hovering over them. Small change, but would make a huge difference to the look and feel for a lot of us.

Some examples:1) Desktop library appearance  2) Desktop library inside a folder 3) iOS library appearance

Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 12.35.52 PM.jpg
Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 12.38.01 PM.jpg
IMG_3208.PNG
Comments
tunedIN

That's a great idea. It would mean we could see which folders are which, without having to place our cursor over it.

We would have the ability to make our screens more aethetically pleasing.

At the moment it does appear cluttered. I have seen many comments in social media about how complicated and daunting to Spotify UI appears. Effectively driving away potential new users. 

iinkhat

Commenting to hopefully bring this idea up more. It's really frustrating to me that such a basic feature isn't added. I mostly use Desktop Spotify, so navigating my folders is truly awful...

iinkhat_0-1727553037850.png

pedrami

Yes please! I would love to be able to customize my folders