Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Always problems with bluetooth connected devices

Always problems with bluetooth connected devices

Why hasnt spotify fixed these bluetooth issues? I cant play spotify on my google chromecast and dont try suggesting the generic troubleshooting that never works. This is more involved then it being my devices fault. Bluetooth earbuds dont work. Bragis headphones which work perfectly with pandora as does every other bluetooth device. Whats going on spotify? Do you have a phone number i can call?

1 Reply

Hey there @Papichulonino1,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you've already tried troubleshooting your Bluetooth devices' connection to the app with these steps, it'd be very helpful if you could let us know some additional details. 

For example:

• The device(s) you're trying to connect to and its OS version
  • The exact version of Spotify on the affected device
  • The troubleshooting steps you've tried this far, like a clean reinstall etc.

On another note, you also mentioned that you're having troubles using your Chromecast device with Spotify. It'd be also helpful here if you could include some details on what's happening exactly, as well as any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

Once we have some additional info on this, we'll be happy to take a closer look and see what else we can suggest.

In the meanwhile, we hope you don't mind us moving this thread to the relevant Help board.

Keep us posted 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts