Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How to unsubcribe ONLY from a spicific topic notifications ?

How to unsubcribe ONLY from a spicific topic notifications ?

Chat topics can continue on for a long time after the interest has passed or action is not going to take place. It's not Interesting to read about the same complaints over and over. And it should be a option to unsubscribe from notification to A individual thread.

3 Replies

Hi @Marion15,

Thanks for reaching out. We've moved your post here where it better fits.

If you click the three dots in the top right of any post, you can subscribe or unsubscribe from it and thus decide if you want any notifications or not. This only affects that specific post.

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for the attempt . When I get to that place there is a  subscribe button Only , no Unsubscribe Perhaps it only appears when I'm on a subscribed page? I also had a problem finding the moved post.

Hi again @Marion15,

Thanks for the reply!

You can manage your subscriptions and notifications directly by clicking on your profile icon (located in the top-right corner) and selecting My subscriptions from the dropdown menu. In the My subscriptions tab you can check the ones you want to unsubscribe from, click on Email subscriptions options and then on Delete Selected Subscriptions as seen here:

You can also check out your current notification settings and adjust them if necessary.

Can you also give us a bit more information about the moved post you weren't able to find, so that we can assist further?

Hope this helps.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts