Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

None of Taylor Swift's songs are showing up in playlists - WHY?

Solved!

None of Taylor Swift's songs are showing up in playlists - WHY?

Apparently all of Taylor Swift's catalogue have disappeared from playlists or the ability to play them through her Artist page - this is day THREE of this issue! Why is no one talking about it/fixing it?!?!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm in the USA - Massachusetts to be exact. 

I found the solution - if you go into the "Follow/Unfollow" there's an option to "Block" - the only thing I can imagine clicking on that was when my phone fell off the car mount and someone caught it with Spotify open as I had no clue it was even a thing! 

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hey @sashleyb13

I just tried it and I haven't noticed this problem. I could play songs from her artist profile.

Have you noticed this behavior with any other artists?

If yes, this sounds like you could be experiencing an Ongoing Issue affecting many Spotify users. Could you please read this post and confirm if your problem is the same?

If your problem is the same as the post I linked above, please upvote the post, and read and follow the instructions in the Status update section.

If my answer was useful, don't forget to give it a 'Like!'

If my answer was the solution, don't forget to mark it as the solution!

Thanks! 😇

If you need anything else, please reply and ask,
or shoot me a Private Message!

Feel free to follow my Spotify or Community profiles! 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Spotify.

No, that's not it. You have to actually attempt to play one of her songs (not collaborations - be sure you aren't mistaking that.) It's not possible to 'Play' any of her Popular songs and everything Taylor Swift on everyone's playlists are now gone. See screenshot. See the "0" minutes below the Playlist name and username? That's happening on everyone's playlists with Taylor Swift in them. I've tried hundreds in the past 2 days.

This is not happening with other artists on my Spotify - it's on BOTH my phone and webplayer... 

ts screenshot.jpg

It seems to be working fine on my end, using the Desktop app and the Web Player.

Can you see the songs in my playlist?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6erCGcsTmO3WXis1r0g81g?si=946ad9d169fd4fed

Yes I can see your playlist but cannot actually play any of her songs. Same issue on my side. 

Morning! This is still an issue - unresolved 😞 

Could you tell me what region you're located in? I'd like to be sure it's not some kind of copyright issue.

Marked as solution

I'm in the USA - Massachusetts to be exact. 

I found the solution - if you go into the "Follow/Unfollow" there's an option to "Block" - the only thing I can imagine clicking on that was when my phone fell off the car mount and someone caught it with Spotify open as I had no clue it was even a thing! 

Oh, huh. I'm glad you were able to figure it out!

Could you please mark your post as the solution, so anyone else who stumbles upon this thread can find the solution quickly?

Thanks! Have a good one!

I wonder if Spotify enabled this for some users to help manage the volume of streams, because I had a similar problem - I could not see her new album or find any of the songs on it. I was listening to them off YT and finally googled the problem and found this thread. The issue is fixed now though. 

Wth, this just happened to me and I couldn't listen to TTPD on Spotify until I saw this! I am not much of a swiftie, but I'm going through a divorce and I needed this in my life. I used to get wayyyy too much Taylor in my radio stations so I said to stop recommending her songs and I guess the answer is they just block it from your profile entirely? WEEEEEIRD

Suggested posts