Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Save filter settings

Save filter settings

When I open a podcast I set the filters to show only unplayed, oldest to newest. Every time I open the app again, the filters have been reset. Is there a way to save my filters so I don’t have to redo them every single time?
5 Replies

Hey @Erikanunley,

Thanks for reaching out.

Currently, podcast filters are not being saved between sessions. If you'd like to see this implemented, you can post an idea about it here.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you have other questions.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Ironically, there seems to be a bug in the idea submission form. I try to submit and I get the notification “Correct the highlighted errors and try again.” but nothing is highlighted and there are no errors.

Hey @Erikanunley,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you post a screenshot of what your submission looks like so we can have a better look at possible errors? This'll help us relay the info, if something doesn't work right.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I listen podcast channel with many episodes. I set sort filter to “Not listened”. If I am in current Spotify “session” on my iPhone, then all is working properly. But if I close Spotify, then this filter set itself to “Not sorted” and I must set it to “Not listened ” manually again. How can I set it for forever? I have Family Premium account. Thanks

Can't believe this still isn't implemented.

The podcast I listen to has 1000s of episodes, so every time I jump back to it after listening to music, it starts from ep 1.  Then I have to switch the filter to jump back to where I left off.

So much push to have more podcast listeners, yet don't give a damn about making the experience better.

Suggested posts