Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Connect - Multiple Car Speakers/Devices

Spotify Connect - Multiple Car Speakers/Devices

Hello,

Can anyone help me?

I bought a new car radio, Kenwood KDC- BT73DAB, and when i stream with bluetooth, from the IPhone 4(compatible with the car radio), spotify only plays over my front autospeakers and not over the much better rear autospeakers! Help

When i listen to digital radio it plays over my rear speakers(CALIBER) and the sound is 'sublime'...., or good enough for me. The sound over/through the front speakers, it is not so sublime, so i use the fader an fade them out(almost), so i only hear my rear autospeakers.

When playing music from spotify then i only hear little sound from the front speakers and nothing at all from the rear speakers, and that is NOT what i wanted. I wanted to stream  my spotify music in the car, and hear the music from the better rear autospeakers!!!That is why I bougth te new car radio!

I am very disappointed 😞

Can anyone help me with this? Hope so.....

My English is not that good, if you can answer in Dutch, it would be nice...

Thanks

I see my problem is sort of answered by a similar question regarding multiple speakers/devices for at home

Spotify says

Hey folks, we don't have plans to implement this anytime soon. We're going to mark this idea as 'Not Right Now' but we will definitely update this idea if we have any news. Thanks everyone.

I think i do not want my premium spotify any longer if spotify is not doing something about this......

0 Replies

Suggested posts