Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify remote doesn't work properly with Flic?

Spotify remote doesn't work properly with Flic?

Hi.

I bought some Flic (Flic 2) buttons about 2 months ago and while they originally worked really well, I have been getting a lot of 403 and 500 errors about half the time so it is almost unusable.

I've been told by Spotify that this thread will only be taken seriously by Spotify if it reaches 100 upvotes so, if you care about 3rd party support, please upvote if you can, even if you are not currently affected by this issue it will increase your freedoms in future.

Thanks.

3 Replies

Hey there @EvilWhale

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community 🙂 Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

Would you mind giving us a bit more info about how you're using these devices and where you're seeing these errors? 

It would also be helpful to know if the Spotify app previously worked fine with this device. 

We'll be on the lookout. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi.

Flic buttons allow 3 programmable actions via click, double click and hold. Flic allows you to bind Spotify web controls so I have assigned the actions on mine to play, previous and next. When I first made this thread I got a lot of 403 errors when initiating the actions (that wouldn't occur when using something like Alexa by voice). The issue has improved since then but I still do get some errors.

Thanks.

Hi there @EvilWhale,

Thank you for your reply.

In this case we suggest that you contact Flic customer support so that they can have a closer look.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts