Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Unable to login or use Spotify connect on Fire TV

Plan: PremiumCountry: India Device: Nokia 7 Plus , FireTV stick liteOperating System: Android 10 My Question or IssueI'm unable to use Spotify connect to use Spotify on my fire tv. I tried logging in but that didn't work either. Help.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: India   Device: Nokia 7 Plus , FireTV stick lite Operating System: Android 10     My Question or Issue I'm unable to use Spotify connect to use...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect Chromecast from Spotify

Chromecast stream is unreliable at times. I can't connect directly to Bluetooth anymore. It forces me to go through Chromecast. I'd like to disconnect Chromecast but there is not disconnect button. When I try play from my phone it plays through the s...

• Casual Listener
  • Chromecast stream is unreliable at times. I can't connect directly to Bluetooth anymore. It forces me to go through Chromecast. I'd like to disconnect Chromecast but there is not disconnect button. W...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding new podcasts on spotify is fantastically horrible

Not a single one of the podcasts i like to listen to is possible to find without explicitly searching for them. When I choose categories i get a small list of podcasts i do not want to listen to.Why can't I choose to see top podcasts in different reg...

• Casual Listener
  • Not a single one of the podcasts i like to listen to is possible to find without explicitly searching for them. When I choose categories i get a small list of podcasts i do not want to listen to. Wh...
  • Quantitative
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Play button on cards is not consistently positioned on web player

The element is absolutely positioned with respect to the entire grid item instead of the image, so depending on how long the description + name of the albums in the list are, it can be too low. Google Chrome.

BitwiseAndrea_0-1602535637022.png
  • Regular
  • The element is absolutely positioned with respect to the entire grid item instead of the image, so depending on how long the description + name of the albums in the list are, it can be too low. &nbs...
  • BitwiseAndrea
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a list of genres? Does Spotify use a common list?

My Question or Issue So, it is apparently possible to search by genre, year, and label which I didn't know until I found this:https://support.spotify.com/us/article/search/Since genre doesn't show up in the catalog, what are my options when searching...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   So, it is apparently possible to search by genre, year, and label which I didn't know until I found this: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/search/ Since genre do...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Troubleshooting my HEOS Bar soundbar

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMacbook Air 2020Operating SystemMac OS Catalina My Question or IssueSo I'm trouble to troubleshoot my sound issues when using Spotify Connect and my HEOS Bar (Original version) with two HEOS 1 as surrounds. I don't have issu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Macbook Air 2020 Operating System Mac OS Catalina   My Question or Issue So I'm trouble to troubleshoot my sound issues when using Spotify Connect and my...
  • explosivefruit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Listening to a friend's Daily Mix

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceallOperating Systemall My Question or IssueHi There,I like listening to my Daily Mix playlists and I like how they are continually updated.If I check my Friend Activity and start listening to one of my friend's Daily Mix play...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device all Operating System all   My Question or Issue Hi There, I like listening to my Daily Mix playlists and I like how they are continually updated. I...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect works only when app is opened on TV

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S20 AND Samsung Q64T (2020)Operating SystemLatest systems with latest updates My Question or IssueYesterday I bought a new tv, the Samsung Q64T (2020) and installed the latest updates and Spotify. But...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S20 AND Samsung Q64T (2020) Operating System Latest systems with latest updates   My Question or Issue Yesterday I bought a new t...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify error - won't open on Firestick

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAmazon FirestickMy Question or IssueI have been using Spotify on my firestick for many months without issue. As of yesterday, I am not able to open Spotify on my Firestick. I have so far done the following: 1. Attempted to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Amazon Firestick My Question or Issue I have been using Spotify on my firestick for many months without issue.  As of yesterday, I am not able to open Spot...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 6 likes

RSS upload issue

PlanFree/PremiumCountryuk-US Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHow we can fix error on screenshots?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country uk-US   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how do I find podcasts through the ps3?

PremiumAustraliaPS3 How do I find podcasts?Can't find it in Browse?When I use search the results are always songs, albums and playlists.I've been listening to JRE since episode 1 and can't find it?thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Australia PS3   How do I find podcasts? Can't find it in Browse? When I use search the results are always songs, albums and playlists. I've been listening to JRE since episode 1 a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts Not Updating

Hi I have a podcast called AllThingsYouTube And I’ve Posted 2 new episodes 4 days ago and There Showing Up On ITunes But not On spotify I’ve even emailed podcast support Can I Get Help To Fix This

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a podcast called AllThingsYouTube And I’ve Posted 2 new episodes 4 days ago and There Showing Up On ITunes But not On spotify I’ve even emailed podcast support Can I Get Help To Fix This&nb...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Some Sonos speakers missing when using Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone 8 Plus, Windows PC)Operating System(iOS 14, Windows 10 app, Firefox browser) My Question or IssueI can no longer see all my SONOS speakers when I try to play music using the Spotify apps. I can only see my SONOS de...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 8 Plus, Windows PC) Operating System (iOS 14, Windows 10 app, Firefox browser)   My Question or Issue I can no longer see all my...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution different audio quality for download and stream

PlanFree/PremiumCountryall Deviceall devices with spotify Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hi there I was wondering what happens, when I set, for example, extreme quality for stream and normal for download:...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country all  Device all devices with spotify  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Hi there&nb...
  • jackdale3
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

How do I change the playlist covers?

I have recently looked through many answers in search of a solution. I have not found a correct or up-to-date answer.

• Visitor
  • I have recently looked through many answers in search of a solution. I have not found a correct or up-to-date answer. 
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] Fix the ugly user interface on the Windows Spotify application.

It feels like the UI for the desktop has been completely neglected. I would go so far as to say that it looks like they took an early version of LimeWire and slapped a fresh set of paint on it. Every other version has a clean organized look and feel ...

• Visitor
  • It feels like the UI for the desktop has been completely neglected. I would go so far as to say that it looks like they took an early version of LimeWire and slapped a fresh set of paint on it. Every...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Cant rearrange songs on my playlist

I added a new song on my playlist and I wanted to move that song up but its stuck at the bottom. Some songs can move up or down but the rest can't.

• Music Fan
  • I added a new song on my playlist and I wanted to move that song up but its stuck at the bottom. Some songs can move up or down but the rest can't. 
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to open the Spotify app on PlayStation, not sure why

PlanFreeCountryUSDevicePlayStation 4Operating SystemSamsung Galaxy A01 My Question or IssueIm unable to open my Spotify app on my PlayStation, it shows a never completed download bar but when i attempt to open it it says start application, instead of...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device PlayStation 4 Operating System Samsung Galaxy A01   My Question or Issue Im unable to open my Spotify app on my PlayStation, it shows a never completed down...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing music on Spotify with Nest Audio

Update: The problem has somehow magically disappeared! PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceNest AudioOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueI have a couple of Nest Audio's in my home and I am trying to play music via Spotify. After asking 'Hey Google...

• Visitor
  • Update:  The problem has somehow magically disappeared!   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Nest Audio Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue I have a couple of...
  • Sed89
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Release radar does not completely reflect my taste in music

PlanPremium (Family)CountryThe Netherlands My Question or IssueWhen I open my Release Radar almost 50% is music from artists I definitely do not like and never listen. (for example R&B music and Dutch party music). Each week I press the ignore button...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country The Netherlands   My Question or Issue When I open my Release Radar almost 50% is music from artists I definitely do not like and never listen. (for example R...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes