Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant link my spotify account to my new ps4

Hi ,I dont remember which Ps4 i have linked my account tomaybe my friend's ,maybe my old ps4could you please unlink my spotify to any ps4 account please?thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi ,I dont remember which Ps4 i have linked my account to maybe my friend's  ,maybe my old ps4 could you please unlink my spotify to any ps4 account please? thanks  
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can Alexa ask me which playlist to select

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDeviceEcho Dot My Question or IssueCan I ask Alexa just to "play my playlist" or "play from library" and it can in turn ask me which one to choose. This is required because Alexa is not able to find the playlist when I mention the...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country India Device Echo Dot   My Question or Issue Can I ask Alexa just to "play my playlist" or "play from library" and it can in turn ask me which one to choose. Th...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Embed Player Not Counting 30s streams?

My Question or Issue I recently sent hundreds of fb users by way of ads to a landing page I made that has an embedded Spotify player. On August 20 and 21, 2020, the days that I first advertised, I saw an increase in streams (~100 each day) equivalent...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue   I recently sent hundreds of fb users by way of ads to a landing page I made that has an embedded Spotify player.   On August 20 and 21, 2020, the days that I firs...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant arrange playlist

I added a new song to my playlist but I cant move the song to up or down on playlist. I opened and close the browser (doing it on web player) but its still stuck. Edit: The problem is only on my main playlist but my other playlists it does rearrange....

• Music Fan
  • I added a new song to my playlist but I cant move the song to up or down on playlist. I opened and close the browser (doing it on web player) but its still stuck.  Edit: The problem is only on ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay Feature on LG TV app

PlanPremium DeviceLG TV Is there a way to enable the "autoplay feature" on the LG TV app? It doesn't work the way detailed for the desktop version nor the mobile device version. Thanks

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Device LG TV   Is there a way to enable the "autoplay feature" on the LG TV app? It doesn't work the way detailed for the desktop version nor the mobile device version....
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When switching from android or windows app to web player song order is change

PlanPremiumDeviceWeb Player and Android and Windows 10 app My Question or IssueWhen I select a playlist / liked songs of an artist/ album and start playing it on my phone (android) or on the windows app If I use the change device option to the web pl...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Device Web Player and Android and Windows 10 app   My Question or Issue When I select a playlist / liked songs of an artist/ album and start playing it on my phone (android) o...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify streaming garbage audio artifacts through Chromecast Audio

Starting at ~13:05 PST today, Spotify's stream service to my Chromecast Audio devices started emitting a bizarre audible artifact when Spotify playback is paused, and between tracks when playing albums or playlists. The artifact is a knocking sound o...

• Music Fan
  • Starting at ~13:05 PST today, Spotify's stream service to my Chromecast Audio devices started emitting a bizarre audible artifact when Spotify playback is paused, and between tracks when playing albu...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist pages missing on webplayer

PlanPremiumCountryCroatiaDeviceHP Probook G4 (IMHO not influencing the issue)Operating SystemWindows 10, Webplayer (tried Chrome and FF) My Question or Issuee.g. Antonín Dvorak's page, Antonio Vivaldi's page, J. S. Bach's page... are missing on webpl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Croatia Device HP Probook G4 (IMHO not influencing the issue) Operating System Windows 10, Webplayer (tried Chrome and FF)   My Question or Issue e.g. Antonín Dvor...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Modified Content and Unskippable Ads

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceAll My Question or IssuePer section 8 "Rights you grant us" of the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use:"Some Content licensed by, provided to, created by or otherwise made available by Spotify (e.g. podcasts) may contain a...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device All   My Question or Issue Per section 8 "Rights you grant us" of the Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use: "Some Content licensed by, provid...
  • Cyphadrus
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Support for the Huawei AI Cube

CountryUnited KingdomDeviceHuawei AI CubeOperating SystemAmazon AlexaMy Question or IssueAs I currently understand it there is no support for playing Spotify through the Huawei AI Cube, which contains Amazon Alexa. Is there any intention for this to ...

• Visitor
  • Country United Kingdom Device Huawei AI Cube Operating System Amazon Alexa My Question or Issue As I currently understand it there is no support for playing Spotify through the Huawei AI Cube...
  • cc00ffee
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle only downloaded songs

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceOneplus 5TOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSince not so long ago whenever I filter only downloaded songs in the songs menu, and hit shuffle play, it plays all my liked songs, including the ones I don't have do...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Oneplus 5T Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Since not so long ago whenever I filter only downloaded songs in the songs menu, and hit s...
  • outglot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify ceased to function on Onkyo CR-N755 receiver

Since this weekend I realised I could not log-in to Spotify anymore on my Onkyo receiver. Initially I thought I had entered the wrong password. However, after online research I found out that Spotify has ceased to function on some older Onkyo product...

• Casual Listener
  • Since this weekend I realised I could not log-in to Spotify anymore on my Onkyo receiver. Initially I thought I had entered the wrong password. However, after online research I found out that Spotify...
  • s0r1n
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution "Marked as Good Idea" -- Status Updates? | Dislike/Thumbs Down Feature

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAll/anyOperating SystemAll/anyMy Question or IssueFirstly, in general, for ideas marked as 'Good Idea(s)' by the Admins or whatever powers-that-be, is there any way to get a status update on how that is progressing to implem...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device All/any Operating System All/any My Question or Issue Firstly, in general, for ideas marked as 'Good Idea(s)' by the Admins or whatever powers-that-be, is ther...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes
  • algorithm
    Good idea
    idea
    marked as good idea
    Recommendations
    restored features
  • 9 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Majority Fitzwilliam DAB Radio

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMajority Fitzwilliam DAB & Internet Radio Tuner My Question or IssueI have a Majority Fitzwilliam DAB & Internet Tuner.Aside from being a DAB radio it will allow access to Internet Radio and will play from s USB Memory Stick...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Majority Fitzwilliam DAB & Internet Radio Tuner   My Question or Issue I have a Majority Fitzwilliam DAB & Internet Tuner. Aside from being a DAB ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't see podcast in Australia region

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceAll devices (specifically tested with web player, Windows 10 and Pixel 4a)Operating SystemAndroid and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI'm trying to migrate to using Spotify for my podcasts, and all but 1 of the ones I ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device All devices (specifically tested with web player, Windows 10 and Pixel 4a) Operating System Android and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm tryi...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connection problems to Onkyo amp via wifi

My partner and I have a Spotify duo account. While I can generally easily stream music from Spotify to our Onkyo amp over wifi, my partner can connect sometimes but then her phone and computer simply stop "seeing" the amp anymore, it stops appearing ...

• Casual Listener
  • My partner and I have a Spotify duo account. While I can generally easily stream music from Spotify to our Onkyo amp over wifi, my partner can connect sometimes but then her phone and computer simply...
  • aiemdavalrus
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How is 'Where People Listen' calculated?

My Question or IssueHello everyone,I was curious about how the 'where people listen' section of an artist page is calculated.Is it referring to the accumulated total or is it a statistic of the month kind of thing? Many thanks in advance!

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue Hello everyone, I was curious about how the 'where people listen' section of an artist page is calculated. Is it referring to the accumulated total or is it a statistic of the...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove device

PlanPremiumCountry Philippines DeviceiPhone 6s+, MacBook ProOperating SystemiOS 10, OS Catalina My Question or IssueHow do you remove a device from your Spotify account that you never connected with in the first place? It seems I'm also getting rando...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines   Device iPhone 6s+, MacBook Pro Operating System iOS 10, OS Catalina   My Question or Issue How do you remove a device from your Spotify account ...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Code for custom Playlist

Hi! I have a question regarding Spotify Codes!! I had this nice idea of doing a playlist of songs and printing the code of the aforementioned playlist on t shirts and selling them.My only setback thought is if this breaks or violates any spotify copy...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have a question regarding Spotify Codes!!   I had this nice idea of doing a playlist of songs and printing the code of the aforementioned playlist on t shirts and selling them. My only ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

REMOVING SONGS

PlanFREECountryUNITED STATESDeviceCHROMEBOOKOperating SystemCHROME My Question or IssueI am having some problems when it comes to trying to remove a song or unfollow certain playlists. I have deleted Spotify and reinstalled multiple times to see if i...

• Plan FREE Country UNITED STATES Device CHROMEBOOK Operating System CHROME   My Question or Issue I am having some problems when it comes to trying to remove a song or unfollow certain ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes