Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Sub problems

Will not play sound through my subs on my home stereo. Playing through a ps4. Everything is updated. It' always worked perfect just noticed this issue about a week ago. I have dual subs and a good head unit. Movies and games play through the subs jus...

• Will not play sound through my subs on my home stereo. Playing through a ps4. Everything is updated. It' always worked perfect just noticed this issue about a week ago. I have dual subs and a good he...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Spotify on Denon after update

I have Denon Ceol N-8 and today, after the automatic update of Denon firmware I cannot use Spotify anymore. It is no longer available on Denon. I have reset and initialized Denon and router, but still no Spotify option is available.Recently I have re...

• Regular
  • I have Denon Ceol N-8 and today, after the automatic update of Denon firmware I cannot use Spotify anymore. It is no longer available on Denon. I have reset and initialized Denon and router...
  • kw23ac
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unlimited ad

there is a problem with m spotify. yesterday when an ad was over no songs played. when i checked to see if it was buffering or something the ad was still going. i checked my spotify now and the ad is still going. how do i fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • there is a problem with m spotify. yesterday when an ad was over no songs played. when i checked to see if it was buffering or something the ad was still going. i checked my spotify now and the ad is...
  • Zillu_DutchAngl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web player, doesn't play - got stuck

I am using Spotify web player on windows 7 machine and today it just got stuck and it doesn't play anything else. It seems like it is stuck on just one song which is now playing for 87 mins (?!), see the picture.I have tried openning it in another br...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify web player on windows 7 machine and today it just got stuck and it doesn't play anything else. It seems like it is stuck on just one song which is now playing for 87 mins (?!), see...
  • minela
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rewrite Spotify free on-demand limitations on our devices

With a Free account, we can listen to anything in your catalog, but we'll hear ads between tracks and there are some on-demand limitations depending on our device.In last months you have add restricted limitation: to listen a playlist/album we have s...

• Visitor
  • With a Free account, we can listen to anything in your catalog, but we'll hear ads between tracks and there are some on-demand limitations depending on our device. In last months you have add r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Font colour we can see.

Pls stop using a light grey? Fine font on a white page it's not clever. referring to your marketing emails.

• Pls stop using a light grey? Fine font on a white page it's not clever. referring to your marketing emails. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why not just write "Spoetry"?

It's great fun. Spotify seems to be an endless source of inspiration. Just get a taste: https://open.spotify.com/user/musezieren/playlist/3GwzK5sU3uFFln6FthdlzK

• It's great fun. Spotify seems to be an endless source of inspiration. Just get a taste:   https://open.spotify.com/user/musezieren/playlist/3GwzK5sU3uFFln6FthdlzK
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Xbox One black screen

Hello. I downloaded Spotify on my Xbox One, and went to start it up and play music. When I launched it, I got the Spotify logo, and then a black screen. Pressing the controller's 'home' button (the X in the middle) didn't do anything. I couldn't leav...

• Hello. I downloaded Spotify on my Xbox One, and went to start it up and play music. When I launched it, I got the Spotify logo, and then a black screen. Pressing the controller's 'home' button (the X...
  • Antwant94
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Won't Log In. WTH?

I can't login to the web player on my pc, but I can login on my Andriod phone. Anybody else having issues? -83

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to the web player on my pc, but I can login on my Andriod phone. Anybody else having issues?   -83
  • rekle
  • Roadie
  • 18 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 13 likes

Radio Artista

En mi perfil de artista de Spotify, no me puedo conectar a la radio y no tengo artistas relacionados. Como puedo solucionar-lo? Muchas gracias.

• En mi perfil de artista de Spotify, no me puedo conectar a la radio y no tengo artistas relacionados. Como puedo solucionar-lo?   Muchas gracias.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect | Android | Sonos | Chromecast | Bugtastic

Hey,Is it me or is Spotify Connect with Android and Sonos more buggy than, well, something very buggy?I was using GPM (Google Play Music) with the above combination and it was flawless. I'd open the GPM app on the phone, click cast, chose my Sonos or...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Is it me or is Spotify Connect with Android and Sonos more buggy than, well, something very buggy? I was using GPM (Google Play Music) with the above combination and it was flawless. I'd open ...
  • A_P
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify sony beavia android tv

Hello guys, yesterday I bought Sony Bravia 55-inch TV model KD-558000E operating system Android TV, the problem I searched for Spotify application in google play but unfortunately I did not find it, do you have a solution to the problem

• Visitor
  • Hello guys, yesterday I bought Sony Bravia 55-inch TV model KD-558000E operating system Android TV, the problem I searched for Spotify application in google play but unfortunately I did not find it, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service

Any chance of any help?Don't want to flick through hundreds of posts hoping to see a similar problem to mine.

• Visitor
  • Any chance of any help?Don't want to flick through hundreds of posts hoping to see a similar problem to mine. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot see my Sonos devices on my spotify app

Cannot see my Sonos devices on my spotify app.I am logged to the same wifi network.Logged in to my Sonos and Spotify Account.I can see spotify from my sonos account but ...I cannot see the sonos devices from the spotify app. Any help? Thanks

• Cannot see my Sonos devices on my spotify app. I am logged to the same wifi network. Logged in to my Sonos and Spotify Account. I can see spotify from my sonos account but   ...I cannot see...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast API integration for Spotify

Hey All, Has anyone had any luck, or can the Spotify team enlighten us on what messages the Spotify app sends Google's Chromecast?I can turn on my Chromecast using it's API, and open the Spotify app, but after that you need to send specific JSON mess...

• Hey All,   Has anyone had any luck, or can the Spotify team enlighten us on what messages the Spotify app sends Google's Chromecast? I can turn on my Chromecast using it's API, and ope...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Playlist - The Archive

Hi,There used to be an amazing old dance/Electronica playlist called "The Archive". It disappeared about 2 months ago completely. Now it has been replaced by another one called The Archive that has a much broader mix of genres.How can I get to old on...

• Hi, There used to be an amazing old dance/Electronica playlist called "The Archive".  It disappeared about 2 months ago completely.  Now it has been replaced by another one called The Arch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player not working

So I've adjusted my browser settings (chrome) to allow for spotify but I cant get the web player to play any songs. It justs skips through songs and doesnt play any of them. Anyone else having this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • So I've adjusted my browser settings (chrome) to allow for spotify but I cant get the web player to play any songs.  It justs skips through songs and doesnt play any of them.  Anyone else h...
  • lilyhv
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Rearranging Playlist Order on Web Player

OK...I've searched and searched for answers to this and nothng works. I used to be able to simply drag and drop songs into different order within my playlists. Now I can't move songs at all. None of the columns are highlited, starred, clicked or othe...

• OK...I've searched and searched for answers to this and nothng works.  I used to be able to simply drag and drop songs into different order within my playlists.  Now I can't move songs at a...
  • arajay
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

I can't log in on Web Player

About a half hour ago, I was in the middle of listening to music on the Web Player in another tab, when all of a sudden, I got logged out out-of-nowhere (I didn't touch anything, I was working in another tab), and now I can't log back in. I keep gett...

• Gig Goer
  • About a half hour ago, I was in the middle of listening to music on the Web Player in another tab, when all of a sudden, I got logged out out-of-nowhere (I didn't touch anything, I was working in ano...
  • rachael_p_21
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement double click on "Playlists" title

My playlists grew because I added stuff randomly not caring about folders. It got too big and all of it is tugged away in the left side. Perhabs add a folder icon infornt of folders. Anyway, make the "Playlists" title double clickable to open in the ...

• My playlists grew because I added stuff randomly not caring about folders. It got too big and all of it is tugged away in the left side. Perhabs add a folder icon infornt of folders.   Anyway,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes