Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Microsoft Groove - Music Videos

I’m currently a Microsoft Groove music subscriber. I found out today they are shutting it down 12/31 and have partnered with you guys and I can import my playlist soon to Spotify. I love the ability to have videos auto play on my Xbox of songs on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m currently a Microsoft Groove music subscriber. I found out today they are shutting it down 12/31 and have partnered with you guys and I can import my playlist soon to Spotify. I love the ability ...
  • bgwilly31
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Vodafone and Spotify Premium :(

Hi all, noobs here so pls be kind I hope you can help.12 months ago I signed up for Vodafone sim 12 months with spotify premium. worked great for 1 year now its ending, if I cancel my subscriptions will I lose all my playlists, following/ers etc or w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, noobs here so pls be kind I hope you can help. 12 months ago I signed up for Vodafone sim 12 months with spotify premium. worked great for 1 year now its ending, if I cancel my subscriptions...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home own URL for radio?

How do I inegrate a web radio station from a custom url to be played by google home? http://necta.pedroja.tech/necta192.mp3 Do I have to create a playlist for this stream or how do I command: "ok google, play nectarine radio". It works for NDR2 but f...

• How do I inegrate a web radio station from a custom url to be played by google home? http://necta.pedroja.tech/necta192.mp3 Do I have to create a playlist for this stream or how do I command: "ok goo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Windows Phone 10

Hi! Just to let you know: Spotify on WP10 is a bit a mess. It starts, but you dont see contents of playlists and you can't sync them offline. BUT (for those of you to try the new OS), you CAN play the lists! Hitting the shuffel button will - eventual...

• Roadie
  • Hi!  Just to let you know: Spotify on WP10 is a bit a mess. It starts, but you dont see contents of playlists and you can't sync them offline. BUT (for those of you to try the new OS), you CAN ...
  • justme22
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 12 likes

age discrimination

Don't offer me a servey regarding improving the platform and once i select my age aoutomaticly tell me i can't continue to the survey. and don't expect me to ever give you a fair review because you didn't give me one.

• Don't offer me a servey regarding improving the platform and once i select my age aoutomaticly tell me i can't continue to the survey.    and don't  expect me to ever give you a fair...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Webplayer not working

Through brief reads in the forum I figured out that I've been selected to now use the open.spotify.com webplayer app. It simply doesn't function on Firefox, Windows 7 pro. It won't play at all. I've opened play.spotify.com on IE, and it's working. Ph...

• Casual Listener
  • Through brief reads in the forum I figured out that I've been selected to now use the open.spotify.com webplayer app. It simply doesn't function on Firefox, Windows 7 pro.   It won't play at a...
  • jdwohlever
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Why can't I listen to The Koln Concert?

Keith Jarret's "Koln Concert" is on Spotify (https://play.spotify.com/track/0f18qaZPd4UdIsryK37vjx), but I cannot listen to it (because its songs do not have a play button).- That's ok, but I would like to know the reason? Is it my region (Asutralia)...

• Casual Listener
  • Keith Jarret's "Koln Concert" is on Spotify (https://play.spotify.com/track/0f18qaZPd4UdIsryK37vjx), but I cannot listen to it (because its songs do not have  a play button).- That's ok, but I w...
  • yoooooz
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment Option

Have the ability for corporation to pay using Grant Numbers and Purchase Orders.

• Have the ability for corporation to pay using Grant Numbers and Purchase Orders.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is Spotify really dropping Squeezebox support?

I just had a message flash up from the Spotify plugin on iPeng to checkout an important message at http://mysqueezebox.com/byeByeSpotify which redirects to https://support.spotify.com/us/listen_everywhere/on_speaker/why-cant-i-use-the-spotify-app-on-...

• Regular
  • I just had a message flash up from the Spotify plugin on iPeng to checkout an important message at http://mysqueezebox.com/byeByeSpotify which redirects to https://support.spotify.com/us/listen_every...
  • hfgermany
  • Casual Listener
  • 53 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 53 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Ipod (Nano)

Hi there, I am new to Spotify and planning to get the Premium version, but there is one thing I just cannot find out. All the topics I can find about this ar from 2014 or older, so I don't believe, that this is the status quop in (nearly) 2017. Spoti...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I am new to Spotify and planning to get the Premium version, but there is one thing I just cannot find out. All the topics I can find about this ar from 2014 or older, so I don't b...
  • idavo72
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Help

Hi I’ve had apple for a good amount of time and I’ve had Spotify for about a year in a half, but I recently switched to android and when I log into my Spotify account It shows I have no music in the account.

• Hi I’ve had apple for a good amount of time and I’ve had Spotify for about a year in a half, but I recently switched to android and when I log into my Spotify account It shows I have no music in the ...
  • PavoPeacock
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlist URI not properly functional

I am looking to promote our Spotify playlist. I want to use Spotify URI to create a "click to follow button". The only problem is that the Spotify URI code only works with Spotify PAGES not PLAYLISTS. Does anyone have an alternative other than using ...

• Regular
  • I am looking to promote our Spotify playlist. I want to use Spotify URI to create a "click to follow button". The only problem is that the Spotify URI code only works with Spotify PAGES not PLAYLISTS...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unfortunately DRM is not enabled

I added Chromium today, the last version of it just to see if the Oooops issue has been fixed... i get "Unfortunately DRM is not enabled" and i do what Spotify Help Center says... the option was enabled by default, i restarted, cleared cache etc. but...

• Roadie
  • I added Chromium today, the last version of it just to see if the Oooops issue has been fixed... i get "Unfortunately DRM is not enabled" and i do what Spotify Help Center says... the option was...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 45 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 45 replies
  • 10 likes

Web Player plays wrong song after "Remove from Your Music" on a song above the selected one

1. In the Web Player, go to "Your Music" -> "Songs"2. Play songs as normal3. From the "..." menu for a song, pick "Remove from Your Music" (when I did this, I had previously selected to play this song, not sure if necessary to reproduce).4. Any songs...

• 1. In the Web Player, go to "Your Music" -> "Songs" 2. Play songs as normal 3. From the "..." menu for a song, pick "Remove from Your Music" (when I did this, I had previously selected to p...
  • Jessmestery
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Spotify Accounts Sonos picks the old one

My Sonos system has been playing from Spotify fine since the update however only on my sisters apotify account, when I try to add my premium account Sonos connects to an old account without premium. How can I change this??

• My Sonos system has been playing from Spotify fine since the update however only on my sisters apotify account, when I try to add my premium account Sonos connects to an old account without premium. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files

Hi. Can’t play local tracks in my bose device wirelessly from the Spotify app.

• Hi. Can’t play local tracks in my bose device wirelessly from the Spotify app. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with Roku App

Spotify is not finding my Roku Spotify app. This makes the Roku App all but useless as it has only the most basic of functionality. Please enable Spotify Connect with the Roku App.

• Spotify is not finding my Roku Spotify app. This makes the Roku App all but useless as it has only the most basic of functionality. Please enable Spotify Connect with the Roku App.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify playlists do not update in Sonos

The Spotify playlists visible in the Sonos application (PC-based as well as Ipad and Iphone) are not updated after I have changed, created new or deleted them in the Spotify application (PC-based as well as Ipad and Iphone). All other Spotify functio...

• The Spotify playlists visible in the Sonos application (PC-based as well as Ipad and Iphone) are not updated after I have changed, created new or deleted them in the Spotify application (PC-base...
  • Mattynabib
  • Regular
  • 37 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 37 replies
  • 3 likes

Marantz SR5011 no longer showing in available devices list

Until about 2 weeks ago I was able to play Spotify from any device in my home through my Marantz SR5011. It would show in the available devices list, I would select it, the receiver would turn on, switch to the spotify channel and play.For some reaso...

• Regular
  • Until about 2 weeks ago I was able to play Spotify from any device in my home through my Marantz SR5011. It would show in the available devices list, I would select it, the receiver would turn on, sw...
  • kvwielink
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

The ability to NOT lose your downloaded Music, even though it exists

I'm extremely annoyed at the fact that EVEN transferring my STORED content to a BIGGER SD CARD so I can CONTINUE to DOWNLOAD my SONGS to my SD CARD, The cache simply invalidates and I lose ALL THE DOWNLOADED CONTENT FROM SPOTIFY AND MUST REDOWNLOAD M...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm extremely annoyed at the fact that EVEN transferring my STORED content to a BIGGER SD CARD so I can CONTINUE to DOWNLOAD my SONGS to my SD CARD, The cache simply invalidates and I lose ALL THE DO...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes