Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Play Spotify on a speaker from HTTP command

Hi, with my AudioCast speaker i have the possibilities to play a URI playlist with the following HTTP string:http ://10.10.10.254/httpapi.asp?command=setPlayerCmd:play:uriPlay the URI http ://10.10.10.254/httpapi.asp?command=setPlayerCmd:playlist:uri...

• Hi, with my AudioCast speaker i have the possibilities to play a URI playlist with the following HTTP string: http ://10.10.10.254/httpapi.asp?command=setPlayerCmd:play:uri Play the URI http ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Awkward position for Pause control on Spotify for Android TV

Hi fellows. May I confirm for Spotify for Android TV, the Pause button has to be awkwardly placed right smack on the center of the album art in the playback segment of the UI?: I'd tried pressing "Back" on the TV & the entire playback segment recedes...

• Hi fellows. May I confirm for Spotify for Android TV, the Pause button has to be awkwardly placed right smack on the center of the album art in the playback segment of the UI?:   I'd tried...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Not able to see ALL Playlists

Hi,For example, if I go on the main spotify account (the one with 7m followers) and then on public playlists, I see far more playlists in the web player than in the windows version. On my mobile, it even says there are about 1700 playlists available,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, For example, if I go on the main spotify account (the one with 7m followers) and then on public playlists, I see far more playlists in the web player than in the windows version. On my mobile, i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DNS Problems with VPN

I would like to use VPN while i play music from spotify web player but for somereason it says This site can’t be reachedopen.spotify.com’s server DNS address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN I'm using NordVPN which should work with spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to use VPN while i play music from spotify web player but for somereason it says   This site can’t be reached open.spotify.com’s server DNS address could not be found. ...
  • OVXX
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Widevine" Module Can't Stop Crashing in new Chrome

I updated Chrome today (10/18/2017) and now Spotify web player can't stop crashing. Anybody else having this problem?Firefox seems to still work fine. PS: Why is it such an elaborate topic secret mission just to post on here? I literally had to Googl...

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 7.16.30 PM.png
  • Roadie
  •   I updated Chrome today (10/18/2017) and now Spotify web player can't stop crashing. Anybody else having this problem? Firefox seems to still work fine.   PS: Why is it such an ela...
  • bigunzzz
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I need a refund because I’ve canceled my spotify and it’s charged me the last 2 months and I don’t even have premium but it continues to charge me I need an email or something to talk to someone

• I need a refund because I’ve canceled my spotify and it’s charged me the last 2 months and I don’t even have premium but it continues to charge me I need an email or something to talk to someone
  • Jimmylqd
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Safari No Longer Supported??!!

It seems that the Safari browser is no longer supported for the Web Player. I've been using it for years without a problem. The Spotify System requirements page even says it can run in Safari 6 or higher: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/spotif...

• Regular
  • It seems that the Safari browser is no longer supported for the Web Player. I've been using it for years without a problem. The Spotify System requirements page even says it can run in Safari 6 or hi...
  • arogow-us
  • Regular
  • 39 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 39 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Echo

We have a Spotify family account. I am at the gym listening to Spotify on mobile phone. My wife is trying to play Spotify on our echo at home. When she plays her music, what I am listening to stops an I get what she is listening to at home, in my hea...

• Casual Listener
  • We have a Spotify family account.   I am at the gym listening to Spotify on mobile phone. My wife is trying to play Spotify on our echo at home. When she plays her music, what I am listening t...
  • bionicrocky
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Genelar View of spotify

Hi All, I know I should create a new post for each idea but I'll not do it because I know spotify want to make money not a good music service. Spotify's tarket is not who really love and understand music but the vast majority of people who doesn't re...

• Hi All,    I know I should create a new post for each idea but I'll not do it because I know spotify want to make money not a good music service. Spotify's tarket is not who really love a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Web Player] Stops playing music after 10 seconds

I'm currently using the Web Player through Chrome on a Windows 10 computer and whenever I listen to a song the first 10 seconds are fine, but then it just stops playing. I have already tried clearing my cookies twice but to no avail.

• I'm currently using the Web Player through Chrome on a Windows 10 computer and whenever I listen to a song the first 10 seconds are fine, but then it just stops playing. I have already tried clearing...
  • belway71
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Web Player
  • 15 replies
  • 18 likes

When I try to log in to the web player from Chrome, it just takes me right back to the Log In/ Sign up page. It was just working 10 minutes ago, then it logged me out and now I can't get back in

• When I try to log in to the web player from Chrome, it just takes me right back to the Log In/ Sign up page. It was just working 10 minutes ago, then it logged me out and now I can't get back in 😞&n...
  • Soni209
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

502 Bad Gateway with chromecast

Hey since today i having issues to stream music to the Chromecast via Google home.I receive the error message mentioned in the subject.Sometimes it is working without any errors but then again it starts to mess around.Any ideas how to fix this? Best ...

• Hey 🙂   since  today i having issues to stream music to the Chromecast via Google home. I receive the error message mentioned in the subject. Sometimes it is working without any errors...
  • Quirquincho
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Gear Sport Watch - Spotify App Not Found

I was previously using an iPhone 7+ and paired it with my Samsung Gear Sport watch. This worked fine, as I was able to download the Spotify App, download offline playlists, etc. Over the weekend, my new iPhone X arrived so I had to wipe the watch and...

• I was previously using an iPhone 7+ and paired it with my Samsung Gear Sport watch. This worked fine, as I was able to download the Spotify App, download offline playlists, etc. Over the weekend, my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web player volume up song won't play

I've used spotify web player since 9th grade and I've just started having this issue. I'm using Chrome but I have a windows computer. Yesterday I made a playlist and was using it as usual, and I tried to click on a song. It said I was listening to my...

• I've used spotify web player since 9th grade and I've just started having this issue. I'm using Chrome but I have a windows computer. Yesterday I made a playlist and was using it as usual, and I trie...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alan Parsons Project songs missing?

Where the **bleep** did the alaln parsons go fam? i want the alan parsons. If what goes up most come down, how can my **bleep** go up without alan parsons? missing songs include What Goes Up and Some Other Time

i robot.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Where the **bleep** did the alaln parsons go fam? i want the alan parsons. If what goes up most come down, how can my **bleep** go up without alan parsons?           &n...
  • GluciousBiscuit
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank page when I try to log in

Trying to use web player on a chromebook. Everytime I try to log in the screen just goes blank, I refresh the page and it's back at the login stage. Very annoying Just tried to use web player on a macbook and it's the same thing.

• Gig Goer
  • Trying to use web player on a chromebook.   Everytime I try to log in the screen just goes blank, I refresh the page and it's back at the login stage.   Very annoying   Just trie...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When is the live concert of Ariana in Ohio can anybody help me out with this

I am really a big fan of Ariana. I just want to know form you guys please help that when her live concert is going to be held in ohio or other regions near to my area. your answers will be really apprecitable from me.

• Music Fan
  • I am really a big fan of Ariana. I just want to know form you guys please help that when her live concert is going to be held in ohio or other regions near to my area. your answers will be really app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Connections

Hi all – I am having an ongoing issue connecting to my Facebook account. I get the error, "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." This has been persisting. Could I have some help in fixing it? I am worried I may have connect...

• Hi all – I am having an ongoing issue connecting to my Facebook account. I get the error, "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." This has been persisting. Could I have some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

QUEUE management still sucks, after how many years?

I want to echo the original post: "make it work like Rdio’s did" What, we're five years in and no improvements in queue management? I'll go years back and reiterate that:1) there should be a way to "play next"2) an "album," a "playlist" and a "song" ...

• Gig Goer
  • I want to echo the original post: "make it work like Rdio’s did"   What, we're five years in and no improvements in queue management?   I'll go years back and reiterate that: 1) there ...
  • Machiventa858
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes