Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Edit order of playlist in Chrome OS webplayer

I am using the spotify webplayer from the Chrome store on my Samsung Chromebook. Everything seems to be working fine but one problem is I cannot edit the order of playlists. The drag/drop method does not work. Is this feature just not implemented (if...

• I am using the spotify webplayer from the Chrome store on my Samsung Chromebook.   Everything seems to be working fine but one problem is I cannot edit the order of playlists.  The drag...
  • Marshamads
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 6 likes

Playlist stops after a few songs

Hi, I'm using spotify premium for family and accessing spotify through the web player. For the last few weeks, playlists keep stopping after playing only a few songs.Any ideas? I've tried rebooting and it does nothing. I have the same issue on multip...

• Hi, I'm using spotify premium for family and accessing spotify through the web player. For the last few weeks, playlists keep stopping after playing only a few songs. Any ideas? I've tried rebooting...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nokia 3310

I'm thinking about buying a Nokia 3310, but is there a way to use spotify on it?

• I'm thinking about buying a Nokia 3310, but is there a way to use spotify on it?
  • toast23
  • 3 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 15 likes

Onkyo & Connect

I have an Onkyo TX-NR616. I downloaded and installed the last and recent Onkyo firmware for connection trough my Android Smartphone app. During the first day my Onkyo was in the list of Available Devices of the app and I could use Spotify perfectly t...

• Regular
  • I have an Onkyo TX-NR616. I downloaded and installed the last and recent Onkyo firmware for connection trough my Android Smartphone app. During the first day my Onkyo was in the list of Availabl...
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One app songs crackle while playing games

Ive had this app on my xbox since it was released on there and never had an issue with it until now. I noticed a crackling noise when listening to music and playing games. It sounds fine when its only spotify playing.

• Casual Listener
  • Ive had this app on my xbox since it was released on there and never had an issue with it until now. I noticed a crackling noise when listening to music and playing games. It sounds fine when its onl...
  • Keeez510
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Stop censoring by removing songs with controversial words.

The David Allan Coe song “If that ain’t country” has apparently been removed. If this is going to be the new trend for Spotify then I will definitely cancel my subscription and go with another streaming service.

• The David Allan Coe song “If that ain’t country” has apparently been removed. If this is going to be the new trend for Spotify then I will definitely cancel my subscription and go with another stream...
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 11 likes

Apple Airport Express Airplay not found in Spotify app or desktop

Hi, I've been trying to setup my Airport Express as a Music station. A few years back this was working perfectly. I could find my Airport via Airplay in Spotify, but now I can not find it anymore. I've reset all settings and reconfigured the airport....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been trying to setup my Airport Express as a Music station. A few years back this was working perfectly. I could find my Airport via Airplay in Spotify, but now I can not find it an...
  • david1969
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify quits playing on Echodot

Spotify plays for about 10-15 minutes and then just stops playing when streaming via my Echodot. Deleted and reinstalled Spotify on all devices, logged off of Spotify (deleted connection) to Alexa (Echodot) and re-connected. Still does it. Amazon Mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify plays for about 10-15 minutes and then just stops playing when streaming via my Echodot.   Deleted and reinstalled Spotify on all devices, logged off of Spotify (deleted connection) to A...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Apple iWatch

When will spotify have an app available on iwatch?

• When will spotify have an app available on iwatch?
  • Shelbyhicks32
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Music Player

Hello In a few weeks, I am getting into my school's dorm, and we are not allowed to use any electronic devices except mp3 players (they said no ipods). I am currently using Spotify Premium on an android device and I really want to keep using Spotify....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   In a few weeks, I am getting into my school's dorm, and we are not allowed to use any electronic devices except mp3 players (they said no ipods). I am currently using Spotify Premium o...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to a random device multiple times...

A few days ago there was an option on chromebook to download spotify as an app, since chromebook is now android compatible. I decided to do it and it was running smoothly, but now it keeps trying to connect to this random tablet 5054N. It's annoying ...

• Casual Listener
  • A few days ago there was an option on chromebook to download spotify as an app, since chromebook is now android compatible. I decided to do it and it was running smoothly, but now it keeps trying to ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

block users who cont to make false statements causing interruptions in service

Users who constantly make false accusations about playlist data and that it breaches spotifies policy should be banned from using spotify all together.

• Casual Listener
  • Users who constantly make false accusations about playlist data and that it breaches spotifies policy should be banned from using spotify all together. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    NOW
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will there ever be a libspotify replacement ?

Hi,In the beginning, you provided libspotify API which was really useful and is the main reason why I choose Spotify over other streaming services.However, libspotify is not supported since years and it contains a lot of bugs.In addition, it has been...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, In the beginning, you provided libspotify API which was really useful and is the main reason why I choose Spotify over other streaming services. However, libspotify is not supported since years...
  • Bongoernem
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 22 likes

Chromebook online option

Hi guys, I'm considering buying a chromebook. I have one doubt: if I choose not to have any song downloaded on the computer, will the same option be applied automatically to my phone?So, basically... can I have my playlist downloaded on my phone but ...

• Hi guys,   I'm considering buying a chromebook. I have one doubt: if I choose not to have any song downloaded on the computer, will the same option be applied automatically to my phone? So, b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please make Spotify compatible with my car

Please join with the car companies to get Spotify included in the radio options along with Pandora and Sirius XM, etc.I just bought a 2013 Buick and in the dash settings it is bluetooth compatible, and I can connect to Pandora radio but there's no op...

• Please join with the car companies to get Spotify included in the radio options along with Pandora and Sirius XM, etc. I just bought a 2013 Buick and in the dash settings it is bluetooth compatible,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiroom

I've got spotify premium and I'm using spotify connect to cast audio from an android phone to a google chromecast audio I also regularly listen from my desktop. If spotify would allow me to stream the same audio to my chromecast audio and desktop pla...

• I've got spotify premium and I'm using spotify connect to cast audio from an android phone to a google chromecast audio   I also regularly listen from my desktop.   If spotify would all...
  • aroscasumber
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 6 replies
  • 46 likes

Featured Browse shows suggestions from wrong timezone

I'm currently using Spotify Webplayer and find that the suggestions under Browse > Featured seem to be just slightly off. For example, it is currently 4pm but the header of the recommendations is "Wind Down With A Playlist." I have used this account ...

• I'm currently using Spotify Webplayer and find that the suggestions under Browse > Featured seem to be just slightly off. For example, it is currently 4pm but the header of the recommendations is ...
  • Cole64
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Contra patrocínio de rodeios - Spotify Brasil

Minha sugestão é para que a Empresa Spotify não patrocine mais nenhum tipo rodeio no Brasil e no mundo, nenhum evento ou 'esporte' que cause danos aos animais. Com cada vez mais estudos e comentários de veterinários que expressam como os animais sofr...

• Minha sugestão é para que a Empresa Spotify não patrocine mais nenhum tipo rodeio no Brasil e no mundo, nenhum evento ou 'esporte' que cause danos aos animais. Com cada vez mais estudos e comentários...
  • jtrskaos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 15 likes

spotify family, only 1 member is working

hey, we signed up for spotify premium , my partner lost his bank card and so it went back to the free subscription, then when he got a new card it says his got premium back again, but i cant login on mine still, i was previously on there as a family ...

• hey, we signed up for spotify premium , my partner lost his bank card and so it went back to the free subscription, then when he got a new card it says his got premium back again, but i cant login on...
  • jarredmorley
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo Dot: Spotify Default Player Issue

Hi Folks, I've set Spotify (premium JP account) as my default music player in the Echo Dot Music settings. However, I still need to issue "Ask Spotify" or "... On Spotify" commands to get Alexa to play anything from Spotify. Failing to do so makes Al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Folks,   I've set Spotify (premium JP account) as my default music player in the Echo Dot Music settings.   However, I still need to issue "Ask Spotify" or "... On Spotify" commands ...
  • fergusga
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 29 replies
  • 3 likes