Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Chrome webplayer is playing songs on its own

Sometimes when I get back on my PC to open up spotify there is a random song playing in Chrome WebPlayer. I have NEVER listened to the songs playing nor do I have Chrome WebPlayer installed. This freaks me out bad and made me change my password just ...

• Sometimes when I get back on my PC to open up spotify there is a random song playing in Chrome WebPlayer. I have NEVER listened to the songs playing nor do I have Chrome WebPlayer installed. This fre...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify playlists / Sonos playlists not in sync

Help! My Spotify playlists are ONLY appearing through the Sonos app. When we look for them on the Spotify app on our iPhones, there is nothing there. How do we get them synced without losing everything? Every device is logged on through the same acco...

• Visitor
  • Help! My Spotify playlists are ONLY appearing through the Sonos app. When we look for them on the Spotify app on our iPhones, there is nothing there. How do we get them synced without losing everythi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Banner ads with sound

A day this week when I was listening to music, a banner ad for Tyson Foods started playing sound at the same time. The ad was on the Spotify Web Player page. My music was definitely not improved by that accompaniment!

• A day this week when I was listening to music, a banner ad for Tyson Foods started playing sound at the same time. The ad was on the Spotify Web Player page. My music was definitely not improved by t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Commercials playing over music?!

Is this a new "feature"? This stupid Captain Morgan Black Rum ad keeps playing randomly on top of my streaming music. Is this an issue, a fluke, or something new Spotify is trying out to force people into subscriptions?

• Is this a new "feature"? This stupid Captain Morgan Black Rum ad keeps playing randomly on top of my streaming music. Is this an issue, a fluke, or something new Spotify is trying out to force people...
  • Jdima123
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Issues connecting to uConnect on Dodge

So I have an iphone 7 and updated to iOS 11 on Tuesday. Spotify worked fine the two days upto and including yesterday morning while connecting to uConnect. Get in the car last night and now its intermittent. It plays spotty with manual pressing play ...

• So I have an iphone 7 and updated to iOS 11 on Tuesday. Spotify worked fine the two days upto and including yesterday morning while connecting to uConnect. Get in the car last night and now...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Web Player UcBrowser

Good afternoon, my browser is UCBrowser and spotify web does not work, I've done everything and protected content is activated and even then it does not work so in the screen where you have the warning to activate the web player.System: Windows 10

• Good afternoon, my browser is UCBrowser and spotify web does not work, I've done everything and protected content is activated and even then it does not work so in the screen where you have the warni...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Recorder Creation

I use spotify for some time, I like it a lot, I want to get the premium version ahead, I think that just as a film and series company started to produce its own content "Netflix Originals", spotify should also create a record company and produce thei...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify for some time, I like it a lot, I want to get the premium version ahead, I think that just as a film and series company started to produce its own content "Netflix Originals", spotify s...
  • Dahnak
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Recorder Creation

I use spotify for some time, I like it a lot, I want to get the premium version ahead, I think that just as a film and series company started to produce its own content, spotify should also create a record company and produce their own songs.

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify for some time, I like it a lot, I want to get the premium version ahead, I think that just as a film and series company started to produce its own content, spotify should also create a ...
  • Israel22
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Emo music

On the Spotify website you have 'emo' music as pop punk, Gerrard Way would be disapointed in you, My Chemical Romance did not die for this nonsense. I WILL G NOTE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • On the Spotify website you have 'emo' music as pop punk, Gerrard Way would be disapointed in you, My Chemical Romance did not die for this nonsense. I WILL G NOTE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cem Adrian

Hi, I'm a Turkish user and this morning I noticed that all the tracks of my playlist based on a Cem Adrian's album disappeared.I've searched into Cem Adrian's page and I noticed that there is no song in this name I'm a Premium user and I can't accept...

• Hi, I'm a Turkish user and this morning I noticed that all the tracks of my playlist based on a Cem Adrian's album disappeared. I've searched into Cem Adrian's page and I noticed that ther...
  • ArdaAk
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 11 likes

Artist not appearing when searched

Hi all, So our EP "Featuring" went live today but when you search our artist name "Unixx" we do not appear. To access our EP you have to write "Featuring Unixx". Not only does this make it hard for people to find and listen to but we are unable to se...

• Hi all, So our EP "Featuring" went live today but when you search our artist name "Unixx" we do not appear. To access our EP you have to write "Featuring Unixx".   Not only does this make it h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Discover Weekly playlist not updated since 4-2017

I haven't used Spotify in a few months. I just opened it to see if there was anything interesting in my Discover Weekly playlist and I see it hasn't been updated since 2017-04-17. Why is this? Is it required to have to listen to music on Spotify on a...

• I haven't used Spotify in a few months. I just opened it to see if there was anything interesting in my Discover Weekly playlist and I see it hasn't been updated since 2017-04-17. Why is this? Is it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminado del Plan Familiar Premium

Me eliminaron de mi plan familiar por no verificar mi direccion, ¿como puedo volver a unirme?

• Me eliminaron de mi plan familiar por no verificar mi direccion, ¿como puedo volver a unirme?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I see an album I know exists on Spotify?

I was wondering why I can't see an album or songs from an album I know exists on Spotify? I had various songs from this specific artist in my playlist previously, but they suddenly disappeared and now I can't access them. I know they exist since the ...

• I was wondering why I can't see an album or songs from an album I know exists on Spotify? I had various songs from this specific artist in my playlist previously, but they suddenly disappeared a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files and Liscensing?

Am I allowed to upload music files that aren't mine (retrieved from a Steam soundtrack that came with a game) to my Local Files and make them into a playlist? Will this cause any issues with content sharing/liscensing/copyright?

• Am I allowed to upload music files that aren't mine (retrieved from a Steam soundtrack that came with a game) to my Local Files and make them into a playlist? Will this cause any issues with content ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I add a paid subscription podcast in Spotify?

I subscribe to some podcasts which require a paid subscription (username and password), how can I add these podcasts into Spotify?

• I subscribe to some podcasts which require a paid subscription (username and password), how can I add these podcasts into Spotify?  
  • 0 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 19 likes

New Spotify Beta player on Last.fm

Please see the site update thread on GetSatisfaction and send bug reports to that official support forum: https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/spotify-beta-player

• Roadie
  • Please see the site update thread on GetSatisfaction and send bug reports to that official support forum:   https://getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/spotify-beta-player  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems since the latest update...

So with the latest update, the shuffle is now missing. This is not a problem unless shuffle is turned off. However, I listen to a playlist at work that consists of over 70 hrs of music. The issue is that I keep on hearing the same songs again several...

• Casual Listener
  • So with the latest update, the shuffle is now missing.  This is not a problem unless shuffle is turned off.  However, I listen to a playlist at work that consists of over 70 hrs of music. &...
  • rmneuro
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly Disappeared

My Discover Weekly playlist disappeared. When I go to browse>discover it is gone. This was the only feature keeping me subscribed to Spotify. If I can't get it back, I'll be searching for another service.

• Music Fan
  • My Discover Weekly playlist disappeared.  When I go to browse>discover it is gone.  This was the only feature keeping me subscribed to Spotify.  If I can't get it back, I'll be sear...
  • jtwalker
  • 13 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Web Player
  • 13 replies
  • 13 likes

TCL Roku TV Spotify App will not load all playlists

My wife and I recently bought a TCL Roku Smart TV and downloaded the Spotify App, and since we logged in, her playlist will load and mine will not, we share an account and her playlist only has about 400 songs on it, whereas mine has well over 1,000,...

• My wife and I recently bought a TCL Roku Smart TV and downloaded the Spotify App, and since we logged in, her playlist will load and mine will not, we share an account and her playlist only has about...
  • torijanus
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 5 likes