Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8] Missing tracks from playlists on 8X

Since I haven't' seen any help regarding my problem, here's a new thread. In short, there are tracks in most all of my playlists that simply don't show up on my 8X. At all. Can't be streamed, or synced, because they aren't there. All of them are avai...

• Regular
  • Since I haven't' seen any help regarding my problem, here's a new thread.   In short, there are tracks in most all of my playlists that simply don't show up on my 8X. At all. C...
  • tma3030
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs disappeared from playlist

My favourite playlist has mysteriously lost all it's songs (about 400) up until the last 30 or so that I've just added. I haven't deleted the songs, I hadn't even looked at the playlist since yesterday, I've just been adding songs blindly. But when I...

• Casual Listener
  • My favourite playlist has mysteriously lost all it's songs (about 400) up until the last 30 or so that I've just added. I haven't deleted the songs, I hadn't even looked at the playlist since yesterd...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook account

I deactivated my facebook yesterday.This morning I opened Spotify app on my iPhone and it force closed.I opened again and found myself at login screen, typed in login details and imediatley got an email from facebook "welcome back to facebook"It came...

• Visitor
  • I deactivated my facebook yesterday. This morning I opened Spotify app on my iPhone and it force closed. I opened again and found myself at login screen, typed in login details and imediatley got a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong artist for album?

Hi, Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you sure that this album, https://open.spotify.com/album/6D44tfHu9G0qkncPVzdfEP was released by the same artist, ATB, aka André Tanneberger: https://open.spotify.com/artist/7jZM5w05mGhw6wTB1okhD9? I have a feeling...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you sure that this album, https://open.spotify.com/album/6D44tfHu9G0qkncPVzdfEP was released by the same artist, ATB, aka André Tanneberger: ht...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logged in to spotify web player but cant find my music just account overviw ?

Logged in through web player but i cant access any of my music playlist ? Also when i click the get spotify for free it asking me to download app . I can access on a desktop through the web player so why not the browser on cell phone ?

• Logged in through web player but i cant access any of my music playlist ? Also when i click the get spotify for free it asking me to download app . I can access on a desktop through the web player so...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Revoking Sonos App Access - Does this log my account out of other Sonos players?

I have my own Sonos system, but have also logged into my Spotify account on other Sonos systems (via the app), and did not know that I needed to log out of my account before leaving that person's house. I am now having trouble with someone accessing ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have my own Sonos system, but have also logged into my Spotify account on other Sonos systems (via the app), and did not know that I needed to log out of my account before leaving that person's hou...
  • CwazyGirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cache Windows 10 mobile full and can not be emptied

Spotify please answer the problem of solving the problem of the full cache memory of Windows 10 on a mobile device.

• Spotify please answer the problem of solving the problem of the full cache memory of Windows 10 on a mobile device. 
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][NOW] Fix my Glitch and Give us User to User messaging and Sharing Back!

Nick Is very correct it is a very poor aggravating thing that we can not send people not on facebook friends a song at all. They said in a past post I read on here that it is to reduce spam sent to people that we don't know. The fact is that Spotify ...

• Visitor
  • Nick Is very correct it is a very poor aggravating thing that we can not send people not on facebook friends a song at all. They said in a past post I read on here that it is to reduce spam sent to p...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    NOW
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! transfer playlists

Hi is it possible to transfer my playlists and my songs from one account to another?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi is it possible to transfer my playlists and my songs from one account to another?
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Study : Chill Music on Spotify to decrease the pain during surgical procedure

Hi Spotify,I'm Quentin from France.Well, I'm a resident in orthopedic surgery and since some months I get the idea to plug my bluetooth speaker during the ambulatory operations and to use the "Chill" Playlist on spotify. And guess what .... I've noti...

• Hi Spotify, I'm Quentin from France. Well, I'm a resident in orthopedic surgery and since some months I get the idea to plug my bluetooth speaker during the ambulatory operations and to use the "Ch...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Tracks Limit

I have been using the Premium subscription for a while now, however i still do not know how it really works. What i saw on the Help section it shows 'With a Spotify Premium subscription you can sync up to 3,333 tracks from the Spotify catalogue on 3 ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using the Premium subscription for a while now, however i still do not know how it really works. What i saw on the Help section it shows   'With a Spotify Premium subscription you ...
  • Toadtoad
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Won't Play Anything. PC Downloaded Version OR Web Player

Hi there,So I was playing songs on Spotify just now and all was working fine until suddenly and without warning, nothing will play at all. I keep getting the error message at the top saying 'Can't play the current song'. It is like this for ever song...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, So I was playing songs on Spotify just now and all was working fine until suddenly and without warning, nothing will play at all. I keep getting the error message at the top saying 'Can'...
  • alexander_noir
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! After Windows Phone 10 anniversary update

Hi guys, since the Windows Phone 10 anniversary update, the Spotify app is not working. A constant "loading" display pops up, and a premium upgrade is requested, even I'm already a premium user. What shoul I do? I use Lumia 640XL. Big hug from Brazil...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, since the Windows Phone 10 anniversary update, the Spotify app is not working. A constant "loading" display pops up, and a premium upgrade is requested, even I'm already a premium user....
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Swift, the band out of Winston-Salem, NC.

Why is "Swift - Thoughts are Thought" and "Swift - Waging War" under some rapper? Swift is a heavy metal band out of Winston-Salem, NC. They have a facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SwiftNC/), and I've seen them live in concert. They need their own ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is "Swift - Thoughts are Thought" and "Swift - Waging War" under some rapper? Swift is a heavy metal band out of Winston-Salem, NC. They have a facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SwiftNC/), and I...
  • kuddster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tracks keep deleting everytime I get into a free Wi-Fi zone with my phone

This is annoying. If I go to the mall or some store, every single time my tracks are always deleted, so I leave my house with 200+ songs and come back home with about 6. It happens all the time and annoys the **bleep** out of me.

• This is annoying. If I go to the mall or some store, every single time my tracks are always deleted, so I leave my house with 200+ songs and come back home with about 6. It happens all the time ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows lumia 640

I am already a premium user( family pack) I log in with Facebook, and i am certain that is my account. But in my phone it still appear to be on the free version. I have already re-installed it twice.

• I am already a premium user( family pack) I log in with Facebook, and i am certain that is my account. But in my phone it still appear to be on the free version. I have already re-installed it twice.
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Matched "Suggested Songs"

Okay guys, here's the thing. I'm pretty sure that Spotify gets paid a lot of money by artists or record companies to include particular songs as "suggested songs". I get that; it's a smart move. But, the thing that bothers me is that when suggested s...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay guys, here's the thing. I'm pretty sure that Spotify gets paid a lot of money by artists or record companies to include particular songs as "suggested songs". I get that; it's a smart move. But,...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes