Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Discover weekly hasnt updated for two weeks

As the title states, my discover weekly hasnt updated for two weeks in a row. I have tried unfollowing and following again, making it available offline, but it hasnt helped.

• As the title states, my discover weekly hasnt updated for two weeks in a row. I have tried unfollowing and following again, making it available offline, but it hasnt helped.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hi I am have trouble with my Spotify when ever I play my playlist I can listen to one or three songs and then it shuts off the app I don't know if it's because I have to many songs or if it's a mount function with the app I don't know but I need help...

• Hi I am have trouble with my Spotify when ever I play my playlist I can listen to one or three songs and then it shuts off the app I don't know if it's because I have to many songs or if it's a mount...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Kindle suddenly stopped working

Hi, I have an Amazon Kindle Fire and today my spotify suddenly doesn't play any music at all anymore. There isn't any indication of anything except that when I hit shuffle play, it just says get premium to listen to unlimited music. (that isn't exact...

• Hi, I have an Amazon Kindle Fire and today my spotify suddenly doesn't play any music at all anymore. There isn't any indication of anything except that when I hit shuffle play, it just says get prem...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with notification

Hello Suddenly i dont have the icon of notification on the spotify program in my pc! and i cant see the latest songs of my favorite djs neither i have notifications on my android mobile phone So what happened? and what can i do to fix this problem

• Hello    Suddenly i dont have the icon of notification on the spotify program in my pc! and i cant see the latest songs of my favorite djs   neither i have notifications on my andr...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Very Bad Soundquality

Dear Support, dear Community, since a long while I have a problem with the soundquality of my spotify music. If I start streaming music ("radio") I have a very bad sound quality. There is something like a ratched in the background. I can't hear the m...

• Dear Support, dear Community,   since a long while I have a problem with the soundquality of my spotify music. If I start streaming music ("radio") I have a very bad sound quality. There is so...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost al my saved albums

I lost al my saved albums on spotify. Why they dissapeared or where they are gone?

• I lost al my saved albums on spotify. Why they dissapeared or where they are gone?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! all my music is gone after logging out then back in

Got 30 day trial a week ago/got a bunch of music in my phone now and happen to log out and when I logged back in everything is gone and keeps telling me I got to get premium or get Spotify to use it....? Wtf its like I never used it before I'm pissed...

• Visitor
  • Got 30 day trial a week ago/got a bunch of music in my phone now and happen to log out and when I logged back in everything is gone and keeps telling me I got to get premium or get Spotify to use it....
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify "mutes" itself

The play/pause button shows that the song is playing, the progress bar is moving, until the end of the song. The only way I've managed to fix this, is to restart spotify.Every other device works fine (iPad, phone and work computer).I've also tried pl...

• Casual Listener
  • The play/pause button shows that the song is playing, the progress bar is moving, until the end of the song. The only way I've managed to fix this, is to restart spotify. Every other device works fi...
  • nikkitaw
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify keeps playing one playlist

Hey guys, I've had a problem a while now with the playlists. I listened to "music for concentration" and I followed it but when I go to play another song that's not in the playlist, after it finishes, the playlist plays and it's getting frustrating. ...

• Hey guys, I've had a problem a while now with the playlists. I listened to "music for concentration" and I followed it but when I go to play another song that's not in the playlist, after it finishes...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WP 8.1 Spotify app wont open

Now for two days it has done the same thing, press the app icon, it starts loading, and the closes. Getting very frustrated, do not want to unistall and reinstall as all the music would have to be resynced to the phone.

• Now for two days it has done the same thing, press the app icon, it starts loading, and the closes. Getting very frustrated, do not want to unistall and reinstall as all the music would have to be re...
  • Robertward729
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant see who I follow.

I cant find somewhere in the web player where I can see who I follow and who follows me. I would think this would be like the most basic thing to be able to find but I've looked everywhere.

• I cant find somewhere in the web player where I can see who I follow and who follows me. I would think this would be like the most basic thing to be able to find but I've looked everywhere.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Radio] How about NOT advocating Tequila drinking on the main page?

A lot of kids use Spotify. Maybe think about that. Soak up the Sun radio? Tequila and Lime? C'mon Spotify, be smarter than that and don't resort to played-out cliches to market your services.I really have nothing against tequila, or drinking, but I a...

• Casual Listener
  • A lot of kids use Spotify. Maybe think about that. Soak up the Sun radio? Tequila and Lime? C'mon Spotify, be smarter than that and don't resort to played-out cliches to market your services. I...
  • faultyanalogy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Spotify Webplayer to work without downloading Adobe Flash - On Internet Explorer

At my work we are required to use Internet Explorer and we are not permitted to download or install anything onto the computers. Spotify webplayer was working fine until today, a message now pops up saying I must install Flash to use the webplayer. I...

• At my work we are required to use Internet Explorer and we are not permitted to download or install anything onto the computers. Spotify webplayer was working fine until today, a message now pops up ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[sony] choppy playback on ps4

I'm a premium customer trying to use the ps4 app. Streaming is very choppy indeed. Works fine through my phone app and the problem persists if I turn the bitrate down to normal. Wifi speed is 4.5 meg download which is about as good as I'll ever get. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium customer trying to use the ps4 app. Streaming is very choppy indeed. Works fine through my phone app and the problem persists if I turn the bitrate down to normal. Wifi speed is 4.5 meg...
  • stefanotetsuo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 10 likes

Skipping Tracks on PS4

I have been using Spotify on my LG G3, PC, and Playstation 4. Since Thursday I have been having my songs skipping either to the next track on my playlist or going to another 30 second commerical. I run Spotify in the background I play games such as D...

• I have been using Spotify on my LG G3, PC, and Playstation 4. Since Thursday I have been having my songs skipping either to the next track on my playlist or going to another 30 second commerical. I r...
  • stefanotetsuo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Greyed out song in album crashes the spotify web player

I had only one song from an album and after I while it greyed out from whatever reason. it still appears as an album but when i click to play the album the web player crashes, saying something broken when displaying the web page. I am using Chromium ...

• I had only one song from an album and after I while it greyed out from whatever reason. it still appears as an album but when i click to play the album the web player crashes, saying something broken...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Loud buzz while listening

I'm using an Acer Chromebook and the Spotify website. I'm playing tracks typically on max volume, so I assumed it could be the earphones. But YouTube and local files work just fine. And while it happens more frequently while I'm doing other things at...

• Regular
  • I'm using an Acer Chromebook and the Spotify website. I'm playing tracks typically on max volume, so I assumed it could be the earphones. But YouTube and local files work just fine. And while it happ...
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove API access from account

I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How? IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RECOGNIZE AN ERROR IF IT BLENDS IN? Serious...

• I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How?   IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE,...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Link Works in App, But Not in Web Player?

Hello,I'm trying to help a fellow staff member post a playlist link to our website.The link works to open the app on my phone. I can also access it via the app on my Mac.But it won't open in the web player on Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. It just resul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm trying to help a fellow staff member post a playlist link to our website. The link works to open the app on my phone. I can also access it via the app on my Mac. But it won't open in th...
  • ahillis427
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Login - No Wrong Password Prompt

Basically been trying to log in to my spotify for an hour, through the website. Screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/HCXN2DP.png The "login" button does nothing. I came on here to make a post, logged in through here, and it worked (I'd been trying the...

• Basically been trying to log in to my spotify for an hour, through the website. Screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/HCXN2DP.png   The "login" button does nothing. I came on here to make a...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes