Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Problems using Spotify's onscreen keyboard with Samsung smart TV

Please help! I've been trying to login to my Spotify premium account (adding it to an existing account on the TV) on my Samsung smart TV, but every time I enter my username and then choose "done" to enter my password, the onscreen keyboard no longer ...

• Visitor
  •   Please help! I've been trying to login to my Spotify premium account (adding it to an existing account on the TV) on my Samsung smart TV, but every time I enter my username and then choose "d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly playlist never showed up

I am a premium Spotify user and I heard about this 'weekly' playlist thing but it has never shown up in my playlists. I tried deleting one playlist to see if I just have too many but that didn't work - I even searched for the thing but only found oth...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium Spotify user and I heard about this 'weekly' playlist thing but it has never shown up in my playlists. I tried deleting one playlist to see if I just have too many but that didn't work...
  • tarantula
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to change my playlist name.

I'd like to be able to change my playlist name. Sometimes my first idea isn't as good as the one I think of three days later.

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to be able to change my playlist name. Sometimes my first idea isn't as good as the one I think of three days later.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems resetting password

I'm having difficulties resetting my password. Each time I try to create a new password I get a message saying that my form has expired. Can anyone please help with this?

• I'm having difficulties resetting my password. Each time I try to create a new password I get a message saying that my form has expired. Can anyone please help with this?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are albums being taken down?

For example, today I felt like listening to Neil Young. I have 4 of his albums downloaded and saved offline. Today, I discovered that ALL 4 of those albums have been TAKEN DOWN....where did they go? I went to the artists profile and out of 30 album s...

• For example, today I felt like listening to Neil Young. I have 4 of his albums downloaded and saved offline. Today, I discovered that ALL 4 of those albums have been TAKEN DOWN....where did they go? ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search doesn't work

I'm a spotify premium member and whenever I try searching something it says "an error occurred" and "try again". I've tried everything and it's so unbelievably annoying. I've tried signing out than back in, no luck. Rebooting my iPhone 6 Plus (runnin...

• I'm a spotify premium member and whenever I try searching something it says "an error occurred" and "try again". I've tried everything and it's so unbelievably annoying. I've tried signing out than b...
  • rednblu
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify is super buggy for all my devices

So ive had spotify since april and its been fine but for the past month (this payment for premium) i now have to repeditly click on one song for it to play and when it does the quality is worse then the free verson and cuts the sound but still plays ...

• So ive had spotify since april and its been fine but for the past month (this payment for premium) i now have to repeditly click on one song for it to play and when it does the quality is worse then ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer; still not working properly after all theese years

Dehellu, I've posted about this problem for mor then 1½ years ago and it is still persistent. Why doesnt Spotify offer a real helpdesk or support? This "support" forum is ridiculous to solve problems at this level. I get that it's good for the small ...

• Gig Goer
  • Dehellu,   I've posted about this problem for mor then 1½ years ago and it is still persistent. Why doesnt Spotify offer a real helpdesk or support? This "support" forum is ridiculous to solve...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

https download is broken

Please can you let me download your client over HTTPS $ curl "https://download.spotify.com/Spotify.dmg"curl: (51) SSL: certificate subject name (*.cloudfront.net) does not match target host name 'download.spotify.com'

• Casual Listener
  • Please can you let me download your client over HTTPS   $ curl "https://download.spotify.com/Spotify.dmg" curl: (51) SSL: certificate subject name (*.cloudfront.net) does not match target hos...
  • martin82182
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Car Speakers/Devices

Hello,Can anyone help me?I bought a new car radio, Kenwood KDC- BT73DAB, and when i stream with bluetooth, from the IPhone 4(compatible with the car radio), spotify only plays over my front autospeakers and not over the much better rear autospeakers!...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Can anyone help me? I bought a new car radio, Kenwood KDC- BT73DAB, and when i stream with bluetooth, from the IPhone 4(compatible with the car radio), spotify only plays over my front autos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Issues

I have had nothing but dramas with your app after your previous update.I can not play songs consecutively. After i press play on a song, it will play all the way through, but then the app stalls and i can not select any other song.the only fix i have...

• I have had nothing but dramas with your app after your previous update. I can not play songs consecutively. After i press play on a song, it will play all the way through, but then the app stalls an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Job application Status change

What if I submitted a job application and a few days later the job status changed to 'Closed' in Jobvite? Have I missed my shot and they've already found someone? or do they only keep postings up for a pre determined period of time? I just want to kn...

• Casual Listener
  •   What if I submitted a job application and a few days later the job status changed to 'Closed'  in Jobvite? Have I missed my shot and they've already found someone? or do they onl...
  • _a_bee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Simple question

I'm currently considering canceling my current music provider subscription and getting a Spotify premium subscription. My main use for the subscription would be to transfer music to my old but trusty MP3 player to listen to at work. Are there any res...

• I'm currently considering canceling my current music provider subscription and getting a Spotify premium subscription. My main use for the subscription would be to transfer music to my old but trusty...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Windows Phone - Crap App!

Hey! Please update your spotify app on Windows Phone!!!It is almost not possible to use spotify on a Windows Phone... The lists are so slowly (also if the playlist is offline!!) !! Crashs all the time!!! This is not called Premium!! Give me the sourc...

• Hey!   Please update your spotify app on Windows Phone!!! It is almost not possible to use spotify on a Windows Phone... The lists are so slowly (also if the playlist is offline!!) !! Crashs ...
  • ixigrek
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

[WP8] Web Player on Samsung Smart TV web browser, not app.

Hello, I'm trying to use the web player on my Samsung TV Smart Web Browser (my TV does come with the app but I don't have premium in order to use it). I can log in on the web browser/ web player, navigate to my songs or playlists and play one song, b...

• Hello,   I'm trying to use the web player on my Samsung TV Smart Web Browser (my TV does come with the app but I don't have premium in order to use it).   I can log in on the web browse...
  • leorestrepo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not play Alan Jacksons new album Angels and Alcohol anymore

I have been listening to Alan Jacksons new album Angels and Alcohol but yesterday I suddenly could not do that any more. It says 0.00 mintues on every song. I have all his albums (the new one also) in my computer PC Windows8 and in my Iphone5S and I ...

• I have been listening to Alan Jacksons new album Angels and Alcohol but yesterday I suddenly could not do that any more. It says 0.00 mintues on every song.   I have all his albums (the new on...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

What's happening?

Hello, does anyone know why spotify deleted Idols & Anchors from Parkway Drive and replaced it with a short Instrumental song which isn't even on this Album? Is Spotify indicating several Albums and songs or what the hell is the reason for replacing ...

• Hello, does anyone know why spotify deleted Idols & Anchors from Parkway Drive and replaced it with a short Instrumental song which isn't even on this Album? Is Spotify indicating several Albums ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Speichert nicht auf der SD karte

Hallo. Bei mir speichtert spotify NUR auf dem handy ich habe eine 64 gb speicherkarte drinne die leer ist. Und spotify speichert nur auf dem handy bei mir. Ich habe schon bestimmt 6 oder 7 mal alles gelöscht. Auch mal deinstaliert. Was kann ich da ge...

• Hallo. Bei mir speichtert spotify NUR auf dem handy ich habe eine 64 gb speicherkarte drinne die leer ist. Und spotify speichert nur auf dem handy bei mir. Ich habe schon bestimmt 6 oder 7 mal alles ...
  • wool242
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes