Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Having moved from Anchor podcasts, how does this podcaster access her podcasts & upload new ones?

Having moved from Anchor podcasts, how does this podcaster access her podcasts & upload new ones?

Hi, there

I've been using the Anchor podcasting platform part of Spotify for yonks and just moved over to Spotify because, well, Spotify told me I had to.

While I can see my pod (the Out-of-Field Teaching Toolkit podcast) on Spotify, I have, sigh, NO IDEA how I can access that profile page to be able to put up new eps, schedule etc. 

The portal assumes I'm a podcast listener rather than creator. I did try the 'creator' tab, but it just categorises a would-be listening list by creators. 

Very mystifying. 

Hoping someone 

1 Reply

I am clueless as well.  I hate this switch and my episodes used to download to my headliner app, and now they no longer do so.  I'm basically wasting money on that app, because of this switch.  I depended on anchor to distribute my podcast to other places, now I am no longer certain this will happen.  I really hope someone can answer our questions, because I am not sure how to get help with this now that we are on Spotify.

Suggested posts