Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

can't join spotify family plan "there was a problem please try again later"

can't join spotify family plan "there was a problem please try again later"

family member bought spotify family, error comes up "there was a problem please try again later" even when we put the correct address in
4 Replies

I am having this same issue with my dad trying to join my plan. 

Hey folks,

Sorry to see this has been happening to you!
Have you tried the process via a different device or an incognito browser session? You're also least likely to encounter errors when using a desktop PC with a LAN connection to the internet.
Let us know how it went and what devices you've tested this with, we'll be on the lookout for your response 🙂

@pjenguin

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I am having the same issue. Trying to confirm adress on my mobile, PC, with several browsers, also in incognito mode. Wifi, LAN. My account was connected to facebook so while trying to confirm I was logging in via fb or via e-mail. Nothing is working. It always ends in error mentioned above. I deleted my duo plan for this change and I am worrying that in a few weeks i would have to use free version with commercials.

SOLUTION: I manage to solve this issue chatting with spotify customer service - it turns out I am an admin for duo plan - even If i deleted the subscription to join family plan I can`t do it till the end of paid duo plan.

@Ola1986 wrote:

SOLUTION: I manage to solve this issue chatting with spotify customer service - it turns out I am an admin for duo plan - even If i deleted the subscription to join family plan I can`t do it till the end of paid duo plan.

Thank you so much! Now I know why I've been having the same error message repeatedly. So, for those having the same issue having the error displayed (like below) after entering the same or correct address, you have to cancel the current plan that you manage, then wait for your plan to expire before joining the new plan as a member. 

janzguzman_0-1728923179114.png

error page

Suggested posts