Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Topics with Label: Other

Labels

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not playing on PC

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceDell PCOperating System Windows 10My Question or IssueWhen I go to select a podcast to listen to, for example, "Dyl and Friends episode 87", it simply does not play and skips 5 episodes ahead, landing on episode 92. H...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Dell PC Operating System  Windows 10 My Question or Issue When I go to select a podcast to listen to, for example, "Dyl and Friends episode 87", it...
  • Mihlali7
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution One specific podcast will only play 1 second and then end.

Free User, USAWindows Desktop, Android Galaxy S22 FE My Question or IssueI've been having this problem for the last several episodes of this podcast (Tooth and Claw) and ONLY this podcast. Every other podcast, song, etc. works just fine. Tooth and Cl...

• ...odcast. Every other podcast, song, etc. works just fine. Tooth and Claw will play as if the episode is 1 second long, end, and then just go to another episode of another podcast and list the episode as f...
  • Jumps004
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts are now so much quieter than songs

Plan Premium Country US Device Pixel 7 Operating System Android 14 My Question or Issue Podcasts sound are now so much lower than songs. This has been happening for a month. Listen to any NPR podcast with any song for comparison. It applies to other ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...onth. Listen to any NPR podcast with any song for comparison. It applies to other podcasts too. I have to turn the volume up for it to play at the same level of a song. This is not right. Thanks for l...
  • listerhawk
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 30 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Older podcasts of EntreLeadership missing

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueWhy are the older podcasts of EntreLeadership missing?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue Why are the older podcasts of EntreLeadership missing?
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution General Jam Issues

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 13 Pro Max My Question or IssueI have been newly frequently using the jam feature at work with some colleagues and have been experiencing some consistent issues. To put a list of some of them, I will start by prefac...

• ...evices, and spoken to other individuals who I have started to use jam with on a multitude of devices to make sure it was not isolated and they all are having the same issues: 1. The song will p...
  • CharlesViking
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to get a "https://spotify.link" link for my songs?

For the longest time I've known there's a way to generate short Spotify links that get generated with a domain like "spotify.link", but I cannot seem to find a share button that generates such link. All "Share" buttons generate incredibly long links ...

• For the longest time I've known there's a way to generate short Spotify links that get generated with a domain like "spotify.link", but I cannot seem to find a share button that generates such link. ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Playlist Deletion

PlanfreeCountryunited states of americaDeviceiphone 11Operating Systemios 18My Question or Issueive had this playlist that i thought i had deleted 3 months ago, everytime i log onto my pc, i see that it’s still there and assume it’s a glitch, turns o...

• Visitor
  • Plan free Country united states of america Device iphone 11 Operating System ios 18 My Question or Issue ive had this playlist that i thought i had deleted 3 months ago, everytime i log onto...
  • ajsabinwhite
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What happens if you redirect your spotify podcast to a spotify artist account?

What happens if you redirect your spotify podcast in spotify for podcasters to a spotify artist? Is there a good way to do it? Will the followers from your podcast go to/start following the artist account?

• Casual Listener
  • What happens if you redirect your spotify podcast in spotify for podcasters to a spotify artist? Is there a good way to do it? Will the followers from your podcast go to/start following the artist ac...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inaccurate following/follower numbers?

On my profile, for some time now, it has been displaying an incorrect number of the people who I am following and the people who follow me. For example, it says I am following 20 people, but when you check the list, you count 16 people. With my follo...

• Visitor
  • On my profile, for some time now, it has been displaying an incorrect number of the people who I am following and the people who follow me. For example, it says I am following 20 people, but when you...
  • Thatonetemptation
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Community forum] Sort by New ideas does not actually bring newest ideas (by time) to the front.

PlanFreeCountryUSA! USA! USA!DeviceR-PiOperating SystemNOOBSMy Question or IssueWhat the title says. Sorting by new ideas does not actually bring newest ideas (by time) to the front, and gives a non-useful result when users were looking for chronolog...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country USA! USA! USA! Device R-Pi Operating System NOOBS My Question or Issue What the title says. Sorting by new ideas does not actually bring newest ideas (by time) to the front...
  • HarryMu4277
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to group devices

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone, DesktopOperating System(iOS latest, windows 10 My Question or IssueI use to have a group for all of my devices in Spotify. It allowed me to connect to them all which were all speakers so I could listen to my music o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone, Desktop Operating System (iOS latest, windows 10   My Question or Issue I use to have a group for all of my devices in Spotify. It allowe...
  • EODblake
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hey, that's not the right song!

Plan PremiumFree/PremiumCountry USA Device iPhone 10xr, Macbook Pro (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System OS15 Sequoia(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThis has been a problem you guys have had ...

• Plan Premium Free/Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 10xr, Macbook Pro  (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System OS15 Sequoia (iOS 10, Android ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to search for low-plays tracks?

Hey - first time user. I'd like to explore less popular music by searching for tracks of a particular genre with less than some number of plays. But I can't find way to do that. Is there a way? I'm using the web player. Thank you.

• Regular
  • Hey - first time user.   I'd like to explore less popular music by searching for tracks of a particular genre with less than some number of plays.  But I can't find  way to do that. ...
  • Alice421
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do you need a VAT number for audio ads in the UK? It stinks of big label bias

I dont understand why this is, what about the little labels who dont do it or the money but need exposure

• Roadie
  •     I dont understand why this is, what about the little labels who dont do it or the money but need exposure
  • rittohassi
  • Visitor
  • 26 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 26 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Your last payment didn't work

Hey Robert, I am facing a similar issue too at the moment. The money for the premium account has been deducted from my bank and the prompt is saying that my account is on hold but Spotify has been stonewalling about any respite or solution. It is inf...

• Hey Robert,  I am facing a similar issue too at the moment. The money for the premium account has been deducted from my bank and the prompt is saying that my account is on hold but Spotify h...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast stops playing after 2 hours

PlanPremiumVersion on App Store 8.9.82DeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 16.3.1 My Question or IssueAnytime I try to listen to a podcast longer than 2 hours, it automatically pauses a little after the two hour mark. This is extremely frustrating as I...

•   Plan Premium Version on App Store  8.9.82 Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 16.3.1   My Question or Issue Anytime I try to listen to a podcast longer than 2 hours, it ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PODCAST not available

There is a content that I see as available but I face problems when I try to launch it.It is an italian podcast, I doubt about account region issues.Podcast: BRODOError Message: Couldn't find that pageSearch for something else?PlanPremiumCountryItaly...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a content that I see as available but I face problems when I try to launch it. It is an italian podcast, I doubt about account region issues. Podcast: BRODO Error Message:  Couldn't...
  • Woodpecker1984
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 Login Error

PlanFreeCountryNZ (New Zealand)DevicePS4Operating SystemPS4 I was signed in to my PS4 (on Spotify) and I accidentally signed out of Spotify, so I went to go sign in again, and it keeps giving me the error: Linking Failed. Please try again. I have rei...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country NZ (New Zealand) Device PS4 Operating System PS4   I was signed in to my PS4 (on Spotify) and I accidentally signed out of Spotify, so I went to go sign in again, and ...
  • MihailY
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    PS4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change the Spotify ads language

PlanFreeCountrySwitzerlandOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI live in western Switzerland where the ad coverage is terrible (although the spoken language is french, most ads are in german), and I got really attached to the german Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Switzerland Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I live in western Switzerland where the ad coverage is terrible (although the spoken language is french, ...
  • pearl25
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Random song played that’s not even on any of my playlists

Now running app version 8.9.76.516 and getting weird random glitches again. Not noticing any reshuffles in my queue, but twice this week, when I connected to bluetooth, after playing the current, selected song from my current playlist for 15-20 secon...

• Casual Listener
  • Now running app version 8.9.76.516 and getting weird random glitches again. Not noticing any reshuffles in my queue, but twice this week, when I connected to bluetooth, after playing the current, sel...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes