Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Topics with Label: Social & Random

Labels

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Does spotify send notfications if you add a songs from someone's playlist to your playlist?

Hello so i know this might seem a little bit of a dumb question but i'm still relatively new to spotify and i just saw a website(The website) calming that spotify artists are notified when you add their songs in their playlist to yours. So does that ...

• Hello so i know this might seem a little bit of a dumb question but i'm still relatively new to spotify and i just saw a website(The website) calming that spotify artists are notified when you add th...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify lossless/hifi beta

Hi, my dad has a Linn Akurate DS and we would like to try the Spotify hifi beta.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my dad has a Linn Akurate DS and we would like to try the Spotify hifi beta.   
  • ebannasch
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect geen verbinding

Hallo, sinds 3 weken probeer ik al een oplossing te vinden voor mij probleem. Via spotify connect wil ik graag muziek afspelen. Telkens als ik in de spotify app probeer om verbinding te maken dan komt deze niet tot stand. Ik heb diverse dingen geprob...

• Hallo, sinds 3 weken probeer ik al een oplossing te vinden voor mij probleem. Via spotify connect wil ik graag muziek afspelen. Telkens als ik in de spotify app probeer om verbinding te maken dan kom...
  • Eni
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlist deleted by a rando! SO frustrated!!!

Hi all, I know this issue has been addressed *multiple* times in the forums, but I'm going to share this story in hopes of hustling things along. My sister and I have been working on a collaborative playlist for a few years. It's a carefully curated ...

• Hi all,   I know this issue has been addressed *multiple*  times in the forums, but I'm going to share this story in hopes of hustling things along.   My sister and I have been wor...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

kenapa akun saya tidak tersedia lirik

Dear Spotify, can spotify fix my account, because using spotify for a long time and the lyrics for each song are still not available, please help with this bug, thank you

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify, can spotify fix my account, because using spotify for a long time and the lyrics for each song are still not available, please help with this bug, thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify adding songs to your playlist

If you don’t have 15 songs in that playlist or Spotify premium Spotify forces songs to be added to your playlist.

• If you don’t have 15 songs in that playlist or Spotify premium Spotify forces songs to be added to your playlist.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not censor Joe Rogan or any other content producer for political reasons.

We have been the victims of misinformation about the Wuhan virus since the pandemic started. First, we were lied to about the origins of the virus, then falsely reassured by the WHO that the CCP was appropriately containing the virus, then led to bel...

• Visitor
  • We have been the victims of misinformation  about the Wuhan virus since the pandemic started.  First, we were lied to about the origins of the virus, then falsely reassured by the WHO that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding playlist images

Hi everyone I was browsing Spotify today when i came across this wonderful playlist called 'The Quiet Club'. (You should definitively go listen to it btw).And i was wondering about where the image for this playlist comes from, i wasn't able to find t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone 👋   I was browsing Spotify today when i came across this wonderful playlist called 'The Quiet Club'. (You should definitively go listen to it btw). And i was wondering about wher...
  • Globglobabgalab
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Business for Streaming?

Hello there! I was hoping if someone can tell me if it's legal to "stream" Spotify Business Music off of Zoom. I understand that the regular Spotify account does not publicly allow people to play music in a facility but the Spotify Business does. But...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there! I was hoping if someone can tell me if it's legal to "stream" Spotify Business Music off of Zoom. I understand that the regular Spotify account does not publicly allow people to play m...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

I know that you can see your followers on your Spotify account, but can you se who follow a specific Spotify list that you have? I have a playlist that 16 persons like, can I see somehow who they are? Appreciate all replies.

• I know that you can see your followers on your Spotify account, but can you se who follow a specific Spotify list that you have?  I have a playlist that 16 persons like, can I see somehow who t...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why is my idea not on the home page of the ideas section

I don’t know if I put this question in the right place but here it is. I have 2 ideas that I posted and neither of them got on the new ideas page. Why is that so? Because of that my ideas are getting next to zero views, I don’t think my ideas are bei...

• Music Fan
  • I don’t know if I put this question in the right place but here it is. I have 2 ideas that I posted and neither of them got on the new ideas page. Why is that so? Because of that my ideas are getting...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Advert narrators...

For the love of God, spotify, PLEASE get rid of any women that do adverts, just stick to the men. You guys seem to only choose women who have annoying, piercing voices to read your adverts, whereas the males don't seem so bad! Also, a change from the...

• For the love of God, spotify, PLEASE get rid of any women that do adverts, just stick to the men. You guys seem to only choose women who have annoying, piercing voices to read your adverts, whereas t...
  • SpotAddict1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Once again requesting a block/remove followers feature.

Dear Spotify Team, I apologize in advance for this rather lengthy post. In recent years, Spotify has been pushing to become more of a social platform in addition to a music streaming service. The new component of the application is welcome for numero...

• Dear Spotify Team,        I apologize in advance for this rather lengthy post. In recent years, Spotify has been pushing to become more of a social platform in addition...
  • Zambies86
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 67 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 6 replies
  • 67 likes

App issues playing on google device

Hello, I'm having app issues when playing music via my Google home device. When I pair to the device the app jumps the minutes back to the start but continues to play the song. Also when I try skip the track is skips on the device but then shows its ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm having app issues when playing music via my Google home device. When I pair to the device the app jumps the minutes back to the start but continues to play the song. Also when I t...
  • Mrfingerling
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect device list is incomplete on a new Windows 10 desktop PC

Spotify shows some, but not all, available 'Spotify connect' devices on a new PC on which we just installed Spotify. On all other Android phones and desktop PCs in our house, Spotify correctly lists all of our available devices. Any suggestions?

• Spotify shows some, but not all, available 'Spotify connect' devices on a new PC on which we just installed Spotify. On all other Android phones and desktop PCs in our house, Spotify correctly lists ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution O Spotify apaga minhas minhas offlines e refaz denovo

O Spotify sempre apaga minhas músicas, eu baixo todas elas, e eles apagam de novo, eu sou o usuário do Spotify Premium e quase nunca posso ouvir minhas músicas offline porque o app apaga elas, apaga toda vez que entro, já fiz a desinstalação limpa, j...

• Visitor
  • O Spotify sempre apaga minhas músicas, eu baixo todas elas, e eles apagam de novo, eu sou o usuário do Spotify Premium e quase nunca posso ouvir minhas músicas offline porque o app apaga elas, apaga ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly stops playing when connected to speaker

Hi I've been a heavy premium Spotify user since more than 4 years now. Since about 2 months now, I'm having an issue where Spotify randomly pauses when running on my two MacBooks (not at the same time) and connected to my bluetooth speaker. I've trie...

• Visitor
  • Hi   I've been a heavy premium Spotify user since more than 4 years now. Since about 2 months now, I'm having an issue where Spotify randomly pauses when running on my two MacBooks (not at the...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG 37LM620S tv

Hi, I try to get Spotify on my new smart tv. I get the main page, and it reognizes my premium account. But that is as far as I get. How to go to the music pages? When I click the green "get spotify" button, ithe reply is that it supports only Windows...

• Hi,  I try to get Spotify on my new smart tv. I get the main page, and it reognizes my premium account. But that is as far as I get. How to go to the music pages? When I click the green "get...
  • spotischlitz
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to create an new idea?

I can't find how to create a new idea not by any stretching of my imagination. I miss a button like "Create Idea". Thanks

• Regular
  • I can't find how to create a new idea not by any stretching of my imagination. I miss a button like "Create Idea". Thanks
  • RuneShiStorm
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify streams

My Question or IssueWhat counts as a stream on Spotify? I know I have to play a song for 30 seconds or more, but does putting a song on repeat have any affect on the streams? I’ve heard if you put one song on repeat, it only counts as one stream no m...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue What counts as a stream on Spotify? I know I have to play a song for 30 seconds or more, but does putting a song on repeat have any affect on the streams? I’ve heard if you put ...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes