Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Who Me Too'd this topic

Bizzare problem with playing spotify music online / offline

Hi,

I have run into strange issue, which has been stopping me from using spotify client on Android. I started to happen a lot more often lately. It looks like this. You open Spotify application, start playing random song, does not matter if it is online / offline saved. Song starts to play, then it turns out that I can not do anything else with it. Can't stop it, pause it, rewind, change to other song. All controls are working fine, but nothing happens. Previously I thougth this is problem with offline mode, but I just stopped to sync music to offline mode and the same happens in online.

The workaround I found for it, when it happens, just disable wifi and cellular data. After a second or two, song will stop to play. Once data connection gets enabled again, spotify client will work for couple of hours fine. Then the same

I have HTC ONE M7 with latest stock firmware, I have cleaned up phone, reinstalled spotify client number of times, no luck. Hopefully someone from support team will take a look on this issue, because I'm not the only one with this problem. Couple of my frieds have the same issue. It was reported to the support, no replay for a week.

B R

Piotr

Who Me Too'd this topic