Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Who Me Too'd this topic

Playlist won't keep its place.

Alright so I don't know how people usually do this so I am just going to use the template that I found.

Brief description of the issue: Whenever I use Spotify on my tablet it never saves the postion of the playlist. By that I mean it won't save where I scrolled down to in the playlist and keep that spot anymore. I used to be able to do that but for some reason that doesn't work anymore. The steps below are when it doesn't save it spot. It does save its spot if I search for something sometimes. Other times when I search for something it still won't save the spot.

Steps to reproduce the issue: any of the following times are when the playlist not save its spot (it always happens after these)

1. If go out of the Spotify application 
  2. If I tap on the song bar on the bottom

What steps you’ve tried already: The only thing I have done so far to try and remedy this is I have taken the SD card out. I'm not sure what else might work.

Your device and operating system (e.g. Samsung Galaxy 4, 5.1.1) I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (SM-T230NU). I'm not sure what OS it is using but in the 'About device' section it says it is running Android version 4.4.2.

Type of Spotify account you have (Free/ Premium): Premium

The app version of Spotify you’re using: 3.9.0.965

Some help would be awesome. Its not that big of an issue but I really am bugged by this issue.

Who Me Too'd this topic