Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Who Me Too'd this topic

Liked Songs Playlist

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Galaxy S9+

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Since the update that turned "liked songs" into a playlist, I have experienced several issues and displeasures with new software features. 

1) Full albums that I saved into my liked songs are no longer in correct order of tracks on the album. When in my liked songs playlist, if I saved a full album, tracks are no long #1-#5 in correct order. They are listed all jumbled so it'd be like "4, 1, 3, 5, 2" instead of "1,2,3,4,5". This is VERY annoying because now I can't listen to an album without having to "go to album". Which is also annoying because I can't listen to it as part of the playlist of my liked songs because then I have to go back into the playlist and play the next songs. Which will also be out of order if it was from when I saved a full album. When I save songs singularly, they go in correct order. I also HATE the new feature that did away with the ability to save full albums to your liked songs with one press of the "save" button when in that album. The button is still there, it's just 100% useless now? The tech service rep of yours that I spoke to said this is the new feature and you can't save full albums anymore? You have to save each song individually. Which is just an idiotic feature to add to software that was already perfect. This all has seriously reduced my enjoyment of this app. What's also frustrating is that this is only happening on my s9+. On my iphone 7 work-phone and my personal home computer which is an iMac.. everything is as it should be in my liked playlist. All albums and songs are in correct order as they always were prior to this recent spotify update to my s9+. Also, I hate the new aspect of the library that when you click on "artists" or "albums" that it does not give nearly the full amount of music/artists I have saved music from. The old spotify software had all my "liked songs" grouped by artist. Now that is not the case. I only have some of my liked songs grouped by artist. I hate to be dramatic but all of this has really sucked the enjoyment out of this app for me. The software interface was practically perfect a few years ago and I feel like these updates and upgrades you guys have been making really are making the software less intuitive to use. Why take away the "save" album feature but leave the button there? Why is this only on my android? Lol I hope you guys see this and are able to fix whatever aspect was changed or whatever bug is causing it. Because I miss being able to surf through my "liked songs" in the actual correct order in which I saved them, and I miss being able to save full albums and them being in my liked songs in correct album order. And I hate the new feature where you have to like every song individually. I'd take the old spotify versions in a heartbeat!

Who Me Too'd this topic