Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Who Me Too'd this topic

Android app glitches out randomly

Plan

Premium Student

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Unfortunately, there isn't really a pattern for this issue. It happened three times in the last 5 or so hours though with heavy usage (around 3 hours of music being played out of the 5). When I'm playing a song and I expand the player screen (with the cover art, play/pause, back/next, like button, etc.) the scrub bar doesn't move even when music is playing, the play/pause button sometimes shows play while music is still playing (so I have to tap twice to actually pause music), and the actual music playing doesn't match up with what's coming out. When I minimize the player screen so it just shows as a bar at the bottom, the play/pause button doesn't work at all. The actual music playing still does not correspond to the cover art and title being shown. The only way for me to fix this is to reinstall the app, but the problem comes back after a few hours. There are no available updates for either the phone or Spotify. I don't think this changes anything, but I'm using Galaxy Buds to play/pause music and I have the Spotify watch app installed on my Galaxy Watch, but I don't use that app very much.

Who Me Too'd this topic