Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Who Me Too'd this topic

Music wouldn't play, reinstalled, now I can't log in

Plan

Family

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung J6

I opened Spotify this morning and tried to play music but nothing would play. I could see the songs but nothing happened when I clicked on them. It also wouldn't load albums or playlists. I have been having problems for weeks now (songs are delayed 20-30 seconds when I click play, playlists and albums won't open) but this morning it did not work at all.

I cleared the cache, closed all other apps, restarted Spotify. Nothing worked. So I deleted the app and then reinstalled it. I tried to sign in through Facebook but it just says "Anmeldung laeuft, bitte warten" (logging in, please wait). I gave up after 10 minutes.

It will be awkward to cancel my subscription as I share it with my flatmates (who all have iPhones and therefore no problems). I presume my relatively old phone could have something to do with the problems, but I don't want to have to buy a new phone just to be able to use THE ONLY APP THAT I ACTUALLY PAY FOR.

Any help would be appreciated because I am completely fed up with this. I can't believe a product I pay money for would work so poorly.

Who Me Too'd this topic