Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Who Me Too'd this topic

Goodbye Spotify - No Chromecast support and...

I've been paying for Spotify premium for about a year.  Today, I cancelled my subscription.  The in-ability to transmit wirelessly to my audio/video system is the main reason for canceling.  Chromecast is a HUGE leap forward in Android technology.  Airplay for Apple is awesome and now Android can have this ability via Chromecast.  Yet Spotify won't even acknowledge postings on Chromecast.  

I just got done testing 3 different Miracast devices.  Just because I really want wireless access to my audio/video system.  Unfortunately, Miracast has many issues.  Google Music via Chromecast is light years ahead of Miracast.  I hate to learn a whole new platform with Google Music, but the convenience outweighs the inconvenience of a new platform.

Another issue is not being able to delete Playlists.  Really...this is just an elementary feature.  I hate having my Android's Spotify app so cluttered up with useless playlists that I created to test or just needed for temporary purposes.  

Just wanted to give some feedback to my cancellation.  Google is now getting my monthly fees.  

Who Me Too'd this topic