Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Who Me Too'd this topic

Thailand Music Countdown: T-Pop Now Hottest of the Month Contest

We are launching a new feature that will allow Spotify users to vote for the winners of idol shows directly on the app. We are starting with Thailand Music Countdown.

Make sure you're on the latest version of the mobile app to see the latest functionality.

We’ve answered some of the most common questions on the topic below to help you fully enjoy the experience! 

What is the Thailand Music Countdown “T-Pop Now Hottest of the Month” contest?

• Spotify and Thailand Music Countdown have partnered to allow Spotify listeners to choose their favorite nominated “T-Pop Now Hottest of the Month” artist by voting on the Spotify app. The artist who gets the most votes at the end of the voting period will receive an award and be invited to perform live on the Thailand Music Countdown TV show.

Where do I vote for the T-Pop Now Hottest of the Month?

• You can vote for the T-Pop Now Hottest of the Month on the official Thailand Music Countdown playlist on Spotify.

How do I find the official Thailand Music Countdown playlist?

• You can follow this link or search “Thailand Music Countdown” on your Spotify app.

When does voting open and close for the “T-Pop Now Hottest of the Month”?

• Voting for the “T-Pop Now Hottest of the Month” in August opens on August 1, 2024 00.00 AM and will close on August 25, 2024, 23.59 PM TH local time.
  • You can find out when voting opens and closes for subsequent months on Spotify’s social media accounts (@spotifyth on X, InstagramTiktok and Facebook)
  • To easily access the playlist to vote and to ensure that you do not miss the key dates, we encourage you to save the playlist to your library.

How many votes do Free and Premium users receive?

• Free users receive 1 daily vote, while Premium users receive 2 daily votes. Your allotment of votes refreshes daily while voting is open. To find out how to become a Premium user, please check here.

How frequently can I vote?

• Users can vote daily while voting is open.

How will I find out who won the “T-Pop Now Hottest of the Month” contest?

• The winner will be announced monthly on the Thailand Music Countdown TV show. Tune into the show to find out who won!
  • If you want to check back the results of the previous month, please refer to Thailand Music Countdown’s (X, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tiktok) and Spotify Thailand’s  (@spotifyth on X, Instagram, Tiktok and Facebook) social media pages.

Where can I find the number of daily votes I have left?

• You can check your number of votes left by going to the Thailand Music Countdown playlist and checking the status on the voting page. 

Can I check back who I voted for?

• After you cast your vote, a confirmation screen will appear to confirm your vote. After you close this screen, you cannot check back who you have voted for. 

Can I change my vote later? 

• Before you submit your vote by clicking on the “Vote" button, you can change your vote by using the “-” and “+” buttons next to the track. Once you click on “Vote", you cannot change who you voted for that day. But you can still go back the next day and vote for another nominee!  

MihailY_0-1722420187666.png

Does my vote impact my Wrapped results?

• No, it will not. Your vote is not counted as a stream and will not impact your Wrapped results. 

Who can vote? Can I vote if I am not a user of Spotify? 

• Any Spotify users (Free and Premium) with the latest version of the app are eligible to vote. To be able to vote, you have to be a registered user of Spotify, you can check out how to create your Spotify account here.

Do I need to use the Spotify app to vote?

• Yes, you can only access the voting function on the Spotify mobile app. You can find how to download the app to your mobile device for iOS here and Android here
MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Who Me Too'd this topic