Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can't login.

I can't login.

I entered the correct email/username along with my password but it stated that incorrect username/password
So I did forgot password and created a new one and then also it stated the same. Everytime it states the same.
Previously also this same iasue i faced and contacted to Spotify and they helped me , today also i an facing this. Please help and tell me till hiw long will I be facing this same issue?
1 Reply

Hey there, 

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! 

First up, we suggest that you try to locate any accounts you might have by following these steps. If you find the account you usually use, but you don't remember the password, you can reset it here. Make sure to close any other accounts to avoid future mix-ups. 

If you're still struggling to log in to your main account, could you send us a screenshot of the error message you're getting? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info. Also, does this happen across devices or only on a specific one?

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts