Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I forgot my premium account email adress so i can't connect to spotify

I forgot my premium account email adress so i can't connect to spotify

I forgot my premium account email adress so i can't connect to spotify.
I can't connect to Spotify and my credit card is still charged.
I can no longer use this account so how can I have the premium subscription cancelled ?
3 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

If you can think of possible email addresses that you own, I’d recommend following the steps in this support article to enter them into the password reset form. When you enter the right email address registered to your Spotify account, you’ll get a message that a password reset email was sent.

You'll then be able to reset your password from the email that you’ll receive, so that you can log in again; and if you'd like, you can then follow these steps to cancel your Premium subscription.

Also, there are a few ways to sign up, e.g. with a phone number, Facebook, Apple, or Google, so you can try logging in with these to find your Spotify account as well.

However, if you've already tried these steps and still are having trouble accessing your Spotify account, I’d recommend messaging Customer Support here. They can assist further to help you log in again to your Spotify account, or to cancel your Premium subscription if you'd prefer to do so.

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamonSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi

I am being charged £10.99 a month but I don't know any other email addresses that I could have used and what email address I'm being charged by?

Tengo plan familiar que pague con una cuenta que no recuerdo el correo. Pague mi plan familiar con una cuenta que perdí completamente y no puedo dar de baja

Suggested posts