Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Work Accounts?

Solved!

Work Accounts?

Hello,

I've tried looking through several threads and can't seem to find my exact question. I'm a teacher, and I listen to LoFi all day on my personal account. I'm not really into LoFi, it's just nice for when the kids are working. Now, however, my Discover Weekly is only LoFi every week. Is there a way to add a work account or something so I'm not forever stuck with LoFi? I'm not sure what kind of ads there are, so I'm nervous about making a free account to use during class. YouTube slows down my computer, so I'd rather not have to use that.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @1213289901 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Actually, there is no way to set up a "work account" on Spotify. As a way to help you, however, you could listen to the LoFi tracks in a Private Session, and it might not influence your recommendations. You can get more information about it here:

It is also worth mentioning that Spotify is for personal-use, only. In this case, for public or commercial use, you can check out our friends at Soundtrack Your Brand. More information about it can be found here:

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @1213289901 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Actually, there is no way to set up a "work account" on Spotify. As a way to help you, however, you could listen to the LoFi tracks in a Private Session, and it might not influence your recommendations. You can get more information about it here:

It is also worth mentioning that Spotify is for personal-use, only. In this case, for public or commercial use, you can check out our friends at Soundtrack Your Brand. More information about it can be found here:

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts