Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

4.5G conection problem

4.5G conection problem

Anyone is having a problem while searching for a song through an operator while using data (3G/4G) I've been having this issue for a month and still don't know why obviously I'm connected to the internet and all the apps work just fine
Screenshot_20170423-090024.png
8 Replies

Hi. I'm wondering if you've found a new issue. What happens if you turn off VoLTE in your cellular settings?

Thank you for your reply joe , well i did what you suggested but I got the same result I even switched my device network mode to 3G/2G ( auto connect ) and it still saying the same , any suggest ?

I suggest you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Thank you Joe I so appreciate your help

You're very welcome. I'd love to know the outcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Well after a long conversation with the customer service they said that I should be talking to my internet data provider or maybe it can be a problem with my phone software but I don't accept this as an answer and ill get back to them again once ill speak to Vodafone Representative

So i talked to Vodafone representative and he said that i should be calling Spotify customer service , it's like everyone is throwing responsibilities to each other I really don't get this and I just wanted to know this because I'm paying for a service and I'm getting nothing in return #spotifyteam #4G #failed

That's so frustrating. Keep the discussion with Spotify going.

Suggested posts