Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Actually playing the song I want

Actually playing the song I want

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Oppo

Operating System

Android Oreo, 

My Question or Issue

Ok, so I searched for a song I wanted to play. It takes me to the song page where I can shuffle play the radio. I don't want to, so I go on the artist and onto the album. There I can preview the song or shuffle the album. The album is quite big, but I like some of the others so I shuffle it. First 6 songs aren't the one I wanted to originally listen to. But now I can't skip anymore. Now at this point I would like to say how atrocious it is to have a limit on the number of skips you're allowed. Like seriously, how cheap are you? And you create a demand for skipping songs because you can't choose the song you want to hear in the first place.

So, I try another tactic and make a playlist of just the song I want. 4 unskippable adverts proceed. Then it's some completely unrelated and terrible song which Spotify has just decided to add to my playlist. And I can't skip it. It's awful.

Really though. How can you be a music app, if after 45 minutes I still haven't been able to listen to the song that I went onto the app to listen to? It's incomprehensible how woeful this app is. So, if it were possible, could you make it possible to listen to a song that I actually want to listen to, instead of sticking me with absolute garbage and trying to make me pay to avoid it? Also stop interfering with my playlists

0 Replies

Suggested posts