Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Add to Playlist not generating name

Solved!

Add to Playlist not generating name

I have this issue on both the web player and the Android app. I don't like to "save" albums, rather create individual playlists for each album to listen to later. When I would click the options button on an album and "add to playlist", it would give me the option to create a new playlist. It would then generate a name "ARTIST - ALBUM". This was great, until that didn't happen anymore. Now it won't create a name other than "My Playlist ###". How do I go back to auto generating a playlist name for an album I add?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Downgrade to Version 8.3.0.681 solve this  annoying Problem. This includes download all songs again. It was 15 GB for me 😞

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Downgrade to Version 8.3.0.681 solve this  annoying Problem. This includes download all songs again. It was 15 GB for me 😞

Wow that is pathetic that it's integrated into the stable release like that. Spotify's Android app just got more terrible! Hope they revert that mess.

Not great is it I havent got time to redownload all my albums get this problem sorted Spotify 

How did you install an older version?

Great now Spotify is deleting responses with instructions how to downgrade!

The short answer is to check out the aptoide app

So annoying and such a pointless change.  Why Spotify? Why?

yep

Suggested posts