Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

All Songs will not load and customer service is useless.

All Songs will not load and customer service is useless.

I have been experiencing a very irritating issue since March. I am running Version 5.6.0.701.

The issue occurs over WiFi and 4G.

My songs list will not load. In the app, when I go to my Library, then songs, it displays the loading circle and does not load ever.

I have been having the issue since I updated in to the newer version that got the face-lift.

I have uninstalled and re-installed a number of times to see if the issue would correct itself with no avail.

I have contacted tech support via email and received very frustrating answers such as "Just make a new account and transfer ALL of your stuff". Yeah, because that's what I want to do. Furthermore, the overall tone of the emails have been embarrassing and unprofessional. I refuse to believe my only option is something that requires me to create a new account, depend on the "super helpful" tech support person to make sure 2 years worth of Playlists and other music are restored, get on a regular plan then switch to my family plan, which I will probably have to pay for twice...etc. I am actually considering just paying for Tidal and calling this all a wash. All I want is for my ALL SONGS list to be accessible on my mobile device. I think Spotify can do better than making me go to all this trouble.
20160704_212405.png
0 Replies

Suggested posts