Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Android] Spotify App keep loading

[Android] Spotify App keep loading

Premium

Country

France

Device

Redmi Note 8 pro

Operating System

10QP1A.190711.020

My Question or Issue

Since 1 week, my spotify App does not work and keep loading undefinitly so i can not use without being connected to wifi. 

I tried everything recommended in a precedent subject (turn off the phone, remove the SIM card, uninstalled the App several times, check update of the phone and the App, clear cache, chech settings...) nothing goes better.

Sometimes, it work again for 5 minutes. 

Can you, please, help ? 

Thanks, 

3 Replies

Hey there @Gwenn_05

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Just to make sure, does the app work as expected when your phone is connected to Wi-Fi? If so, are you trying to listen to music while in Offline mode?

On another note, you mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

Lastly, we'd like to know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update.

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hello, 

Thank you for your answer. 

The app does work correctly when the phone is connected to wifi but i am not using the offline mode. 

I followed instructions for the clean reinstall (i couldn't find the file  .com.spotify...) 

But it did not change anything and the app still show the loading sign when i open it without being connected to wifi. 

I can't say when it starts really precisly but I am not aware it was after a special update... 

Thank you, Hope you Can give some others ideas to try ! 

Gwendoline 

Hey @Gwenn_05,

Thanks for the reply.

Are you trying to start the app without an internet connection?

For that to work you'll first need to put the app in offline mode, while being connected to a network. Here is how to do that. You'll be able to start the app in offline mode afterwards.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts