Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

App Wont load on my Android phone

App Wont load on my Android phone

Plan

Free

Country

The U.S.

Device

Moto x4

Operating System

Andriod

My Question or Issue

Every time I open up the Spotify app and try to log in it bounces back to the login page. My login works and tries to go to the homepage in the app then goes back to the login page. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but that didn't help. I also tried to clear the cache and data and yet that didn't do anything. What am I missing?

3 Replies

• Hi there, it's not the first time I've heard of this issue for Moto X 4th generation specially after it was updated to Android Pie (9), you can reinitiate your phone, or also you can try uninstalling the app and install the new spotify lite

So I tried to uninstall and install the new Spotify lite and it says it's not available in my country. I have restarted my phone multiple times and nothing has worked. 

Hey @Zmusic,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Here are some steps to try out:

1. Go to your device's Settings and clear the data there: Settings>Apps>Spotify>Storage>Clear data.

2. Go to Mobile Settings> Apps> Spotify> Permissions. Allow everything you see there.

3. Go to Mobile settings> Apps> Spotify> Battery> Optimize battery usage> select top All (not optimized for apps)> Spotify> disable.

4. Restart the phone.

Let us know how it went 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts