Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Artist following not working

Solved!

Artist following not working

Hi All,

I know there's plenty of topics on this but mine's kind of unique. When I click follow on an artist page, as soon as i leave the page and go back the artist is unfollowed. They don't show up in my following list either, and even artists that are in my list, when I click on them the follow button is unchecked. I did a clean reinstall but to no avail. Anyone else experiencing this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Guys! Everything is going well again! I didn't know the reason, but its good for me! Thanks to the Spotify staff!

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Im having the exact same problem on my s7 to the letter as you described it. I hope it gets fixed soon as ive found several new artists, but cant follow them.

Hi all! The same situation for me in my S6, since 4 pm - im in France, and i hope it will be fixed soon!

Same here on Android follows not working any longer for the last 24 hours!

Same for me. Huawei P9 latest official system update. Seems like a relatively recent matter. Hello Spotify staff - could you investigate? This is quite annoying...

I am having the same problem. Works fine on Windows PC and Apple IPad. Looks like a recent update on Android has caused this bug, Tried on 3 different Android devices and all do this problem.

Yeah, same issue here  Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Android 8.0.0

Marked as solution

Guys! Everything is going well again! I didn't know the reason, but its good for me! Thanks to the Spotify staff!

Yes I tried earlier and following is working as it should again. I'll watch this space going forward buy for now thanks to the Spotify team. 

Everything seems to have changed back to normal for me also. I don't know
what they did but it seems to be fixed!

Yep, I confirm. Had to reset app settings but success! Thanks Spotifiers 🙂

I am having this problem in Chrome and my desktop app. Is there a way to reset the in browser? Cookie purge?

Suggested posts