Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

BUG!? Cannot start playlist using the filter bar

BUG!? Cannot start playlist using the filter bar

OK, that problem sounds very stupid but I don't get it.

What is the most efficient and reliable way to start a playlist choosing a song with the above filter bar? Cause when I do so the playlist is an endless loop of just this one song. Additional tapping the right cross doesn't change this.

I attached some (chronologically ordered) pics to show what I mean.

Please, can you help me? How do you do it?

1.png
2.png
3.png
2 Replies

Hi @Bäär, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Keep in mind that when you filter songs within a playlist and play one of the songs in the search results, only the filtered results will play. This is why the rest of the songs in the playlist don't play when you do this.

If you want to start your playlist with that particular song, we suggest that you play it from the playlist without filtering the song. 

You can also locate the song by filtering it and then play it. In order for the rest of the playlist to continue playing after that song, you can add your playlist to the queue. You only need to click the 3 dot icon next to the playlist > Add to queue.

Let us know if that helps. Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hey @JulianDavid.

Thanks for your tips. But I think I didn't describe my problem properly.

You are right, only the filtered results will play. But when I tap on the right-hand side cross in the filter bar, then the complete playlist should be in the queue again. Simply like in iOs. But it's not working with Android.

Try it 🙂

Kind regards

Robert

Suggested posts