Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

BUG with access to encrypted card after phone restart forces fetched content delete

BUG with access to encrypted card after phone restart forces fetched content delete

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

Issue

I have encrypted phone and also SD card.

I set up Spotify to keep downloaded music on SD Card (encrypted).

I turn on to download few playlists for offline usage so content was downloaded to that encrypted SD Card and it works as expected but:

-after phone reboot for example after android upgrade or power down spotify starts and complains about configure it as a new setup (becouse encrypted Card has a notification to click to decrypt id after phone restart)

- it drives to change content location from SD Card to internal card and content is fetching again to internal card

- meantime I click encrypted SD Card notification so SD Card is now decrypted but spotify has changed location to internal so external SD Card is now empty

Every time it happens. Spotify shoud check and wait for SD Card decryption after restart and not change content location. It is a BUG.

Please repair it becouse it still deletes downloaded content from encrypted SD Card.

0 Replies

Suggested posts