Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Browse menu not working on my phone, but working on my laptop

Browse menu not working on my phone, but working on my laptop

Hello Community

I am a premium costumer for a while. The app was working smooth until the update came on september. The app would not open as it wasnt enough space on my phone. 

I fix that, have plenty room on the phone and SD card, now the app is working again.

But the Browse menu comes up with a black screen and the genere list, not icon shown. try to open, but black screen comes up. 

I can open a use the app on my Dell laptop fine, and I can still add music from my laptop to my playlist and it sync to my phone. Where I can still listen to my playlist and radio.

I have perform on my phone:

Clean install 

Reboot

Uninstall and install again (few times)

Log out and log in

Delete cache

Check memory 

Format SD card

Specifications:

Samsung galaxy Ace 2. Android 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD

Spotify 1.2.5.3

2 Replies

Hi. Spotify only supports android 4.0.3 or above I'm afraid. I'm pretty sure that Samsung released an update to android Android 4.1.2 in 2012 so maybe the first thing you should do is install the update which should fix things.

Hello Joe 

I cant update my android system as my phone it is up to date. 

Never the less, spotify was working fine before the update came up, and I havent made any changes to the phone operating system. 

Any recommendations on how to get the old version of spotify? or alternative solution for the problem?

Suggested posts