Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Bug report: Unable to dismiss currently listening to in notifications

Bug report: Unable to dismiss currently listening to in notifications

As per title, I am unable to dismiss "Currently listening to [song name]" on my device. If I pull down the notification panel, the same song is permanently listed. If I force close your app, the song is still listed. I am on a Oneplus 6T and there's permanently a notification for a song I listened to a month ago.

If I enter your Android app, the last song  I listened to is permanently on the bottom of the screen. I can not dismiss the "now playing" bit of the application because it is apparently always playing. I wanted to hear a song a month ago and I'm just now cursed with it being permanently in my notification panel unless I uninstall the app.

Can you fix it so I don't have to uninstall your broken app to remove this because a force close isn't even enough to change this?

I have to mark this as music discussion because I cannot file it under a bug report tag because even though I am a paying customer I have to abide by your nonsense restrictions.

1 Reply

Obviously I could just block this app's notifications on a system level because I have root access but I should never have to do that. 

Suggested posts