Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can no longer play a song from search results after pressing thumbs down on it in a radio station

Can no longer play a song from search results after pressing thumbs down on it in a radio station

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Oneplus Three

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

I'm using Spotify 8.4.60.701 armV7.

I searched for "This is America" by Childish Gambino, and it came up in my search results, so I pressed the result to start playing it - this played the track as a radio station, and the song had thumbs up/thumbs down on the interface.

I hit thumbs down by mistake - this stopped the playback and returned me to the search results page. I then pressed the song name again in order to return to playing it, and nothing happened - the music doesn't play, and the playback window doesn't load.

If I search for Childish Gambino, and then go through his artist page to play "This is America", it works, but I can't seem to directly play it from the search results.

I presume it's a bug with the voting on songs on radio stations.

1 Reply

Also, if I open up the "This is America" radio station from my "recently played" page, the station doesn't have "This is America" in it - despite it being the basis for the other songs chosen in the radio station.

Screenshot_20180630-125544.jpg

Suggested posts