Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't open Podcast-Link

Can't open Podcast-Link

Hi,

I sent me this link to my smartphone: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0VpyIy8Srg5IKQdRAbDDH1#numberToText_linkTexting_0

It's a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. The Spotify-App is installed and updatet, but the link won't open. I also don't have a "shows"-Button. Is ist true, that this button dissapears, when you have premium?

If I search for "fest & flauschig", I didn't find the podcast. So... any ideas? 🙂

12 Replies

Hi,

exactly the same problem here on updated Spotify Android App.

Shows are only available in a few countries right? Germany is one of them. So, this should not be the problem. At least for me.

It's really odd that the complete "Podcasts and video" section is not visible.

Any suggestions?

Hi all,

It's the same for me. I think in my case the problem is that I live in Switzerland, which apperently is not on the list of countrys for this podcast.

Which really annoys me.

Are you also living abroad? I'm going to write an email to the support and post it here in case I get an answer.

It's also the same for me: The "Podcasts & Video shows" button is missing (in "Browse") and I cannot find "Fest & Flauschig" by searching.

... and yes, I actually do live in Germany and also created my account here...

Same here,

menu "podcasts and video shows" is not visible and also a link to the podcast doesn't work.

I have spotify version 5.3 on an android phone with android 4.2.2.

Would love to listen to "fest & flauschig" as soon as possible.

I just tweeted at Spotiy support (@spotifycares), since I didn't find any phone number or email adress to call/write to. I will keep you updated.

They just replied saying: "We're working on it, and we hope to have Shows available in Switzerland soon"

Which can mean anything, but at least they're aware of the problem.

Thx for the update. Sadly, I live in Germany. ^^

Tweet at them (@spotifycares), they answer you within 30 min or so. Even my solution wasn't the one I desired, at least someone takes care of your problem. So I can only recommend you to do that.

@valymar wrote:
Thx for the update. Sadly, I live in Germany. ^^

I'm tweeting with them since yesterday. In my case it takes more than half an hour until they answer the questions. But that's ok. Anyway they answer. My mail to the service adress is still unanswered.

So, it has a bad taste, that they only react to tweets. That's no real support.

I keep you posted, when I got a solution.

I have an HTC One S and I cannot open the link to the podcast. I also can't find podcasts via the Search feature. 

@valymar:

Did you get a useful answer via Twitter?

Twitter wasn't really helpful. But I mailed to support@spotify.com. They tried really hard to help me, but unfortunately it seems that my smartphone or the android version on it, is too old.

Suggested posts