Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't play Maroon 5 music.

Can't play Maroon 5 music.

I have followed playlists for the best of Maroon 5 and the only two songs that are able to play are the ones link to other artists as well. If I search Maroon 5 and just try playing a song on their profile it doesn't work either it says song unavailable. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app still with no luck. I can see the songs and the playlist I follow but they're never able to be played. The only songs able to be played are Lost Stars and Stereo Hearts. 

Screenshot_20171017-081345.png
4 Replies

I also have the same problem

Screenshot_20171017-224329.png

I can play Maroon 5 but I can't play any songs by Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dangerous by David Guetta or Sail by Awolnation... The player (not the whole app) quits if I try to play them directly and they don't appear in the queue if they are next in the playlist. If I try to que them I get a message saying that I cannot que them... I've tried to reinstall the app but it doesn't solve it. However, I can play them using the same account on my SO's phone. 

Same problem can't at any of maroon 5's songs

This issue has been reported in the bugs section so I recommend you all add details of your spotify version and music which won't play over there.

Suggested posts