Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't play certain radio station on android device

Solved!

Can't play certain radio station on android device

I have an Artist Radio based on Say Anything on my windows PC that I can play fine in Spotify. But it doesn't work on my Android. The Say Anything statoin shows on my Android device (a Nexus 4), but when I choose to play it it just says loading for about five minute or sometimes doesn't even say loading just goes to a blank screen witht he play controls but never plays anything. I can't delete it. I can't start a new station from the same artist. I can however start other stations just fine. this is abrand new install of spotify on my device and this is the first station I tried to play so there is no bad data from a previous install or anytyhing like that.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well after trying to play it about 20 times it finally did play. So I didn't really find a solution and I'm not sure what went wrong.

But thank you for replying with a suggestion! It was not marked as explicit on Android that I could see.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Do the Say Anything tracks marked as explicit play for you on your android? If so, try creating a playlist of their songs then start a playlist radio station from that from a long-press on th eplaylist name. Does that work?

Marked as solution

Well after trying to play it about 20 times it finally did play. So I didn't really find a solution and I'm not sure what went wrong.

But thank you for replying with a suggestion! It was not marked as explicit on Android that I could see.

Suggested posts