Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't play in any phones with my account

Can't play in any phones with my account

Can anyone help me why Spotify doesn't work on my phone?

I searched for some solution from this community, such like remove SD card, login in other phones, or use other accounts login, none of them works.

I used my phone to play Spotify in US and it worked fine. Now I am in Taiwan and suddenly it stopped working on my phone.

My laptop(window) works fine. When my laptop's Spotify is playing and my phone will detect my laptop and inform me. So, I assume my phone is fine. Then, I turn off my laptop and login Spotify on my phone instead. I can login but once I try to play the songs, the green Shuffle Play bottom only flashes a sec when I click it. It just doesn't play. 

I follow the solution and try to remove my SD card and uninstall and install the app following the steps. Spotify is still stubborn.  

Then, I use the other account to login on my phone, not working.

I turned to use my account to login other people's phone, like HTC, iphone 6. IT'S STILL NOT WORKING. 

Any expert helps me solve this problem, please! 

My phone: Samsung A5

4 Replies

Are you a premium subscriber? If not, try changing your country to Taiwan in your account settings.

Hi Joe, thanks for your reply. 

I'm not a premium subscriber and I changed my location when I logged in Spotify long time ago. Any advice?

Have you tried a clean reinstall following the steps in this post?

Hi Joe, I tried and I also format my SD card. None of them worked. 

I don't know whether I did them wrong or other issues, Spotify just doesn't play.

I tried:

1. Uninstall and install Spotify following the steps as this post

2. Use another account to login on my phone

3. Use my account to login others' phone (HTC, iphone)

4. Use other place's Wifi to repeat above #1.

5. Follow the steps to uninstall, install without SD card, even format my SD card.

Probably my phone has some bugs in the system.

Suggested posts