Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Confirm you're sill a Premium User

Solved!

Confirm you're sill a Premium User

Hey,

since this morning I have the problem, that when I want to go into offline modus I get the message "Go online and confirm you're still a premium user". I can't confirm this anywhere and on my laptop everythings fine. Does anyone have the same problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Your mobile device needs to be used briefly in online mode at least every thirty dats. Go to spotify setting and turn off offline mode then play a track for a minute and you should be good to turn offline mode on again for another 30 days.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Your mobile device needs to be used briefly in online mode at least every thirty dats. Go to spotify setting and turn off offline mode then play a track for a minute and you should be good to turn offline mode on again for another 30 days.

Hi there,

I have the same problem. I tried your advise by playing a track online for at least 2 minutes (longer than the recommened 1 minute) but i still get a message saying i need to go online in order to confirm i am a premium user. I can go offline fine on my PC, just not my mobile. The funny thing is that it did allow me to play offline mode once but then never since that time. I am very confused.

Have you got any other advice!? I've even tried re-installing Spotify on my mobile but that made no difference.

Suggested posts